138,830+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Noida > Sikka Karnam Greens, Sector 143, Noida
Like Tree32Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 29 2011, 03:05 PM   #891
Senior Member
 
pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 534
Likes Received: 51
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbhatt View Post
Ashish can u please share the details of that broker. Please PM me
I am intersted in this rate of any covered area flat,please give some information about that broker.

 
Old October 29 2011, 03:10 PM   #892
Senior Member
 
pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 534
Likes Received: 51
Likes Given: 6
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish18 View Post
Hmm..
today my broker told me that there is a resale at 2700-2800 in sikka karnam greens. So much difference ?
Sir I am interested at this rate for any covered area of flat any floor
 
Old October 30 2011, 09:34 AM   #893
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 70
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 0
Default

I heard from somebody that excavation is going in FULL swing...and Sikka is going make this a budget premium project....with best of facilities.

- does anybody have realy seen the work..hows the progress..
- any update on impact in price on Sikka Karnam due to F1...
- what price the resale is happening.
 
Old October 30 2011, 11:34 AM   #894
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 752
Likes Received: 81
Likes Given: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspa.delhi View Post
I heard from somebody that excavation is going in FULL swing...and Sikka is going make this a budget premium project....with best of facilities.

- does anybody have realy seen the work..hows the progress..
- any update on impact in price on Sikka Karnam due to F1...
- what price the resale is happening.

It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
 
Old October 30 2011, 11:47 AM   #895
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,001
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura View Post
It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
I am sorry to say but it cannot be true ... till 5th Oct they havenot done bhumi poojan and within less than 20days they have ocnstructed so much.... NO WAY


Pls buyers go and verify yourself at location.

Pls also share progress with us
 
Old October 30 2011, 01:34 PM   #896
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 752
Likes Received: 81
Likes Given: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jass_s View Post
I am sorry to say but it cannot be true ... till 5th Oct they havenot done bhumi poojan and within less than 20days they have ocnstructed so much.... NO WAY


Pls buyers go and verify yourself at location.

Pls also share progress with us
Even I find it a bit strange since I understand they just started excavation few days back but thats what the website indicate....

If anyone has any additional info Please let everyone know ....
 
Old October 30 2011, 01:38 PM   #897
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 129
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura View Post
Even I find it a bit strange since I understand they just started excavation few days back but thats what the website indicate....

If anyone has any additional info Please let everyone know ....
seems like karmic greens progress photos posted under karnam greens ....perfectly acceptable from sikka guys to bumble and fumble......

karnam no bhoomipoojan yet ......i dont think even the contractor has yet been finalized for karnam......
 
Old October 30 2011, 01:53 PM   #898
Veteran Member
 
fatichar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,593
Likes Received: 1352
Likes Given: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura View Post
It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
Guys, the builder is misleading you. The pictures are of Sikka Karmic Greens, Sec 78. You can see a tall building besides it. no such building exists near Karnam. That building is of sunshine helios. I frequently visit there as I am a buyer in that project.
 
Old October 30 2011, 01:58 PM   #899
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 752
Likes Received: 81
Likes Given: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatichar View Post
Guys, the builder is misleading you. The pictures are of Sikka Karmic Greens, Sec 78. You can see a tall building besides it. no such building exists near Karnam. That building is of sunshine helios. I frequently visit there as I am a buyer in that project.
Thanks for the information.
Thats really very cheap on the part of the Builder to do so......

Hmmm......
 
Old October 30 2011, 02:02 PM   #900
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 129
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura View Post
Thanks for the information.
Thats really very cheap on the part of the Builder to do so......

Hmmm......
or a simple mistake by website maintenance guys ......
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Sikka Karnam Project - forgery and fraud, complicity of premium Max India staff, and unresponsive customer care and senior management of Sikka Karnam
Sikka Kaamna Greens or Karnam Greens ?
Sikka Karmic Greens, Sector 78, Noida
Nobody is talking about Sikka Karnam Greens in Sec-143B
SIkka Karnam greens -new project in 143B e-way


Tags
greens, karnam, karnam greens, sikka, sikka karnam greens
".Noida.", ".Uttar Pradesh."India