138,987+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Pune > Any reviews about Park street ?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 22 2009, 11:10 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pune
Posts: 6
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Any reviews about Park street ?

hi all,

i visited park street yesterday. the society entrance is very good. Phase 1 is complete and sold out. Phase 2/3 are under construction. Does anyone know more about it?

 
Old June 22 2009, 12:19 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 620
Likes Received: 3
Likes Given: 0
Default

Park street is having a high voltage transmission line going across from their project, mainly from the main entrance gate...Would you like to buy flat in a society which is having "high voltage transmission line" going almost 5-10 meters from your window, irrespective of the how impressive is the flat & main entrance ????

This is just a info, I also liked it when I was searching my flat, but not taken due to above mentioned reason...Rest its everybody's choice & compromise
__________________
Cheers,
-Ashish
 
Old June 22 2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Likes Received: 5
Likes Given: 1
My Mood: Busy
Default

whats the current negotiated quote psf and the total cost for a 2BHK ?
 
Old June 22 2009, 01:48 PM   #4
 
 
realacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,159
Likes Received: 1791
Likes Given: 664
My Mood: Innocent
Facts abou Parkstreet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhineetmishra1 View Post
hi all,

i visited park street yesterday. the society entrance is very good. Phase 1 is complete and sold out. Phase 2/3 are under construction. Does anyone know more about it?
Hello there,
There are resale flats available in Phase 1 too. But let me warn you of some problems here:-

1.) Builder had reduced the rate for only first 25 flats late 2008. This scheme is going on. What's more, the negotiations can be done even on this reduced rates. Looks as if he has not sold 25 flats in last 7-8 months!

2.) Some phases don't have amenities like swimming pool, gym etc. & the builder promises free membership for some 5 years for the Parkstreet Club (forgot the name of the club). This club isn't ready nor do I think it will come up in next 3 years or so.

3.) The main entrance gate was demolished in the road widening process & the builder is yet to construct a new gate (atleast it wasn't there about 1.5 months ago). So, don't know how much frontage area of this project will be lost.

4.) The builder will give false promises of multiplex, restaurant etc. on their commercial premise between Parkstreet & Mahindra Woods. It will take atleast next 6 years to complete.

5.) Parkstreet is developed by Pristine Properties, Pride Purple Group etc. This Pride Purple Group also has Park Royale coming up nearby. However, first inquire with the residents of 5 Gardens behind Jagtap dairy how the builder cheated them.

6.) For the entire project to complete, it will take atleast 10 years seeing current RE & economic scenario. Wakad which flourished on IT Park Hinjewadi is itself in trouble.

7.) Currently, there are no stores inside parkstreet as said by builders for day to day necessities. You either have to go towards PS or towards Dange Chowk for the same. Hence, the main goal of living in similar to township fails here.

8.) Internal floor plan changes have been made atleast in Sapphire Park. It may be good for some or bad for others. But yes, if you like one & the plan changes, it is dissapointing, isn't it? Hence, go for ready possession.

9.) If you have indeed liked the location, you can go for Mahindra Woods just adjoining Parkstreet. It's complete & you can get first hand experience from the residents here. Most importantly, it is built by Mahindra Gesco (now known as Mahindra Lifespaces) & has won some residential awards too. Resale are doing the rounds for INR 2350-2400/sq ft nego.

Btw, Parkstreet will tell you that there would be a new commercial mall is coming up which includes multiplex, restaurants etc. This is fake as the project won't come up atleast in next 5 years seeing the current RE & economic scenario.

Conclusion:- Avoid Parkstreet. The entire project will require atleast 10 years to complete. Builder is problematic. Project is not at all VFM.

REMEMBER:- In current scenario, wherever you buy, go for READY
POSSESSION flats only.
You will have limited choices but atleast you will get your house. Under-construction ones may never see the day of light. I have seen this in Delhi-NCR as well as Mumbai.
 
Old June 22 2009, 02:33 PM   #5
 
 
realacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,159
Likes Received: 1791
Likes Given: 664
My Mood: Innocent
Default Comments from buyers.

anonymous (unverified): The Pride Purple people are a bunch of thieves. I went over to Park Street to see what they had to offer and the whole thing looks like a sham. There is seepage problems in the walls of the sample flats,the same kind of seepage problems that I am experiencing at my Five Gardens property.When I asked for an explanation, I was given some bullshit. They are using substandard material and have no concept of quality.Even after you get possession many of the things that were promised will be left uncompleted.Get into business with them at your own peril.

anonymous (unverified): The Purple pride builder is a cheat. My friend had booked a flat in Park Street and he is not happy with the way the project is shaping up. First it has already been delayed by some months (they promised to give the possession within 18 months which has long elapsed and still it looks like it would take atleast 8-9 more months). The quality of construction that was promised initially has not been kept. They are using sub standard material (than that was shown in the sample bunglow). The flats in A and B building already have seepage issues.
 
Old June 23 2009, 12:45 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 370
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

I have been looking for my dream house for more than 8 months now.This forum and people like REALACRES/SANTOSH/AKSSENTI/SANSEI/MAHESH_PUNE have provided valuable inputs that are helping me in zeroing my property in Pune.

Now, coming to the subject, One of my relatives (uncle) lives in RUBY PARK of Park Street project and he has absolutely had no problems with the construction quality and the builder atrocities. Infact we discussed about the problems about 5 gardens with the residents who are living in phase-I. We came to know from these people that the builder is quite responsive.He has learnt a lesson in 5G project and is ready to do a better job in Park Street.

Personally, I liked Park Royal and Park Street project than any other project in PS/PG/Wakad area. Rohan Tarang is another better project to invest in.

Every builder is now facing problems these days. After a lot of thought and your valuable inputs I have shortlisted 3 below projects for my dream flat -

Rohan Tarang
Park Royale
Park Street Sapphire Park

Pls advise.

Disclaimer : These are my personal views. To live with a family and parents & our workplaces,I feel these projects are better equipped in all respect. Thx -
 
Old June 23 2009, 10:17 PM   #7
 
 
realacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,159
Likes Received: 1791
Likes Given: 664
My Mood: Innocent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishkulks View Post
Every builder is now facing problems these days. After a lot of thought and your valuable inputs I have shortlisted 3 below projects for my dream flat -

Rohan Tarang
Park Royale
Park Street Sapphire Park

Pls advise.

Disclaimer : These are my personal views. To live with a family and parents & our workplaces,I feel these projects are better equipped in all respect. Thx -
Thanks harishkulks. Here's my take:-

1.) At any day I would go with Rohan Tarang because it is Rohan. I know that this project has been delayed by atleast 1.5 years but it is now ready so no problem about possession. I had seen one in E building 9th floor.
Due to FSI problems, the builder has made only 3 flats out of 6 on 9th floor. The builder has reduced prices from INR 3500/sq ft to INR 2700/sq ft nego.
However, few options are left in this project.
Phase 2 is nothing but floor nos. 7,8 & 9 on all buildings. They cancelled A building & made all buildings 9 storey from proposed 7 storey earlier.
Btw, if builder gets some TDR in future, he may build A building but it is far away, so don't worry about ventilation.
The best thing about this project is double parking, good amenities space & it is a smart home with no common walls. Booking rate was around INR 2300/sq ft.

Bad things are:- No good infra nearby like ATMs, hotels etc. Will need to travel atleast 2km everytime. But some shops are coming up in the complex itself. This place is good only if you work at Hinjewadi else it remains quite secluded one with no big projects nearby.

Parsktreet:- Already discussed.

Park Royale:- Visit the Park Royale link for more info. Possession date remains a major deterrent. Avoid this.

Anyways based on your projects here is my list:-

1.) Rohan Tarang
2.) Ruby Park (ready possession & better location than Royale)
3.) Park Royale
 
Old June 23 2009, 11:06 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 362
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 0
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by realacres View Post
Thanks harishkulks. Here's my take:-

1.) At any day I would go with Rohan Tarang because it is Rohan. I know that this project has been delayed by atleast 1.5 years but it is now ready so no problem about possession. I had seen one in E building 9th floor.
Due to FSI problems, the builder has made only 3 flats out of 6 on 9th floor. The builder has reduced prices from INR 3500/sq ft to INR 2700/sq ft nego.
However, few options are left in this project.
Phase 2 is nothing but floor nos. 7,8 & 9 on all buildings. They cancelled A building & made all buildings 9 storey from proposed 7 storey earlier.
Btw, if builder gets some TDR in future, he may build A building but it is far away, so don't worry about ventilation.
The best thing about this project is double parking, good amenities space & it is a smart home with no common walls. Booking rate was around INR 2300/sq ft.

Bad things are:- No good infra nearby like ATMs, hotels etc. Will need to travel atleast 2km everytime. But some shops are coming up in the complex itself. This place is good only if you work at Hinjewadi else it remains quite secluded one with no big projects nearby.

Parsktreet:- Already discussed.

Park Royale:- Visit the Park Royale link for more info. Possession date remains a major deterrent. Avoid this.

Anyways based on your projects here is my list:-

1.) Rohan Tarang
2.) Ruby Park (ready possession & better location than Royale)
3.) Park Royale
Hi Harish

I would go with what Real Acres says. Rohan does have a thing for decent quality and its best to stay away from Pride Purple. He will kill you in maintenance. Also I think while Real acres can be a bit rough some times he has amazing information on real estate and if he says a project is good i would trust him.

My cousin lives in Rohan Nilay and he has had a great experience with Rohan. There is enough space between buildings and no bogey type buildings. My only concern with Rohan was price. He quoted 40 for 2 BHK when i called him in Feb. Thats a lot for Wakad but Rohan is a trustworthy builder.

Hope you get a wonderful house.

To all other people buying homes. I honestly pray to god you get the best deals possible.

Regards
Akssenti
 
Old June 23 2009, 11:16 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 362
Likes Received: 4
Likes Given: 0
Default

A random link for Rohan Tarang..

allcheckdeals.com/project-rohan-tarang-wakad-pune.php
 
Old June 23 2009, 11:21 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 78
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default

However good the construction be, it doesnt sound exciting to stay in a place which doesnt have any decent shops around. The area around Rohan Tarang doesnt look like its going to be developed soon. Its better to buy in an upcoming locality like pimple saudagar/akad which atleast has good shops and malls coming up in the near future. Ruby park would be a good choice simply because its ready possession and construction quality is not that bad (as compared to G.K projects). Park royale is good too, but you will have to wait some time for possession.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Info About Park Titanium (park street)
Park Street - Topaz Park
Park Street Sapphire park - Pune
Ruby Park at Park Street, Pune. Need Suggestion.
Sapphire Park of Park Street Building M


Tags
park, reviews, street
".Pune.", ".Maharashtra."India