|March 25 2012, 04:05 PM||#1|
Bavdhan, Bhugaon .. I am serious
I am seriously considering buying property in Bhugaon. Reason is, I've chosen 'Sanskriti school' for my child and need to stay close to it. I've looked at many schemes, and here's a summary:
1) Paranjape Forest Trails: Although I liked the overall idea, wide roads, amenities, etc. the project seems way overpriced. And whenever one asks them, most of the flats are anyways sold out. God knows when the flat construction will complete.
2) Mont Vert Belair: Supposedly, Mont Vert is a good builder? But I've seen so many threads on Belair, and the delays ... Not sure if this is good either.
3) Satin Hills: Complete, and ready possession. Looks quite good .. Rate is kind of high, 4500 per sq ft.
4) Rohan Madhuban: Extra large homes. Not sure what is the price there ... I saw 'extra large' and never gained the courage to ask!!
5) Windmill village: Although I liked the project .. the plot rate is now 3400 per sq ft. I literally jumped out of my chair!!
6) Angelle hills: Small row house project, but not such a big builder. Any ideas?
7) Gloria grace: Overpriced!!
I've heard Gera is launching bungalows for 2+ crore here. Also, Marvel has some plans and Skyi has an upcoming township.
Any inputs, guys ... really appreciate.
|March 26 2012, 12:12 PM||#2|
I can suggest Satin Hills. Definately will increase the value for money for Investors. Also in ready possession is positive sign. Do consider this option strongly as no one wants to get irritated by delay in possession.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Songbirds by Skyi, Bhugaon|
|Mont Vert Belair, Bhugaon|
|Upcoming projects and Opinion on Bhugaon's Future|
|Monte vertz - bhugaon|
|Malabar hill bhugaon|
|bavdhan, bhugaon, bhugaon bavdhan kothrud, serious|