141,096+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Pune > Naren Bliss - Magarpatta Road
Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 3 2012, 10:15 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default Naren Bliss - Magarpatta Road

Any insight into this project? This is right in from of Karia Vista. The builder's site suggests that this is his 3rd project. On phone the asking rate was 5500. --

 
Old August 4 2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 308
Likes Received: 45
Likes Given: 9
My Mood: Inspired
Default

rates are going to be this high since project is just adjacent to Athashri and in front of Magarpatta ..
 
Old August 4 2012, 03:28 AM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 284
Likes Received: 60
Likes Given: 69
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandsaha View Post
Any insight into this project? This is right in from of Karia Vista. The builder's site suggests that this is his 3rd project. On phone the asking rate was 5500. --

Rate of Rs. 5500 can be expected as it is in close proximity to Amanora, Magarpatta City, Marvel Diva, Schools, etc. Location is in demand.

Saw the video of Naren Bliss, Hadapsar

If thinking of buying flat here, I think better option would be buying the internal amenity facing flats rather than the external road facing flats as there may be nuisance due to traffic.

Any idea what does the total cost for 2 BHK & 3 BHK come down to? (all inclusive)
 
Old August 4 2012, 04:06 AM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 284
Likes Received: 60
Likes Given: 69
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash481 View Post
Rate of Rs. 5500 can be expected as it is in close proximity to Amanora, Magarpatta City, Marvel Diva, Schools, etc. Location is in demand.

Saw the video of Naren Bliss, Hadapsar

If thinking of buying flat here, I think better option would be buying the internal amenity facing flats rather than the external road facing flats as there may be nuisance due to traffic.

Any idea what does the total cost for 2 BHK & 3 BHK come down to? (all inclusive)
Naren Group is also coming up with commercial project Naren Pearl in front of Naren Bliss.

More details on Naren Group's website Naren Group | Builders In Pune| Real Estate | Pune Property Developers
 
Old August 4 2012, 01:29 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 33
My Mood: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash481 View Post
Rate of Rs. 5500 can be expected as it is in close proximity to Amanora, Magarpatta City, Marvel Diva, Schools, etc. Location is in demand.

Saw the video of Naren Bliss, Hadapsar

If thinking of buying flat here, I think better option would be buying the internal amenity facing flats rather than the external road facing flats as there may be nuisance due to traffic.

Any idea what does the total cost for 2 BHK & 3 BHK come down to? (all inclusive)

Yes I think you can expect this rate if the project is near Magarpatta, Amanora, Marvel Diva When is the possession?
 
Old August 4 2012, 09:12 PM   #6
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 225
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash481 View Post
Naren Group is also coming up with commercial project Naren Pearl in front of Naren Bliss.

More details on Naren Group's website Naren Group | Builders In Pune| Real Estate | Pune Property Developers
Looks like a 2 in 1 offer from Naren. Commercial Naren Pearl. + Residential Naren Bliss
 
Old August 5 2012, 03:32 PM   #7
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default

Been to the site today. 2 BHK coming out to be 71.5L. Not impressed by build quality. In the package is included AC for master bedroom, Fridge, LCD TV ... unnecessary stuff. Master bedroom very small (remember Munnabhai quote - "Bhai yeh kaisa kamra hai ... shuru hote hi khatam hogaya"). At 71 lakhs, you have better options in East of Pune.
supriyaj likes this.
 
Old August 5 2012, 03:35 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 33
My Mood: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandsaha View Post
Been to the site today. 2 BHK coming out to be 71.5L. Not impressed by build quality. In the package is included AC for master bedroom, Fridge, LCD TV ... unnecessary stuff. Master bedroom very small (remember Munnabhai quote - "Bhai yeh kaisa kamra hai ... shuru hote hi khatam hogaya"). At 71 lakhs, you have better options in East of Pune.
Thanks for sharing the details. Helpful. Do you have the cost sheet by any chance? Is this project worth visiting? I am exploring RE Projects in East Pune.
 
Old August 5 2012, 03:50 PM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13
Likes Received: 2
Likes Given: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriyaj View Post
Thanks for sharing the details. Helpful. Do you have the cost sheet by any chance? Is this project worth visiting? I am exploring RE Projects in East Pune.
Hi Supriyaj,

Had written it down:

Appartment Cost: 63,25,000 (5500 * 1150)
Stamp Duty: 316250 (5%)
Registration: 30000
VAT: 63250 (1%)
Service Tax: 195443 (3.09%)
Maintenance: 250000

Total: 71,79,000.

I'll not recommend visiting this project. Not worth the price tag.

--
 
Old August 5 2012, 09:28 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Likes Received: 18
Likes Given: 33
My Mood: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandsaha View Post
Hi Supriyaj,

Had written it down:

Appartment Cost: 63,25,000 (5500 * 1150)
Stamp Duty: 316250 (5%)
Registration: 30000
VAT: 63250 (1%)
Service Tax: 195443 (3.09%)
Maintenance: 250000

Total: 71,79,000.

I'll not recommend visiting this project. Not worth the price tag.

--
Thanks Anand for sharing the price break down. 72 lacs looks expensive.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Sipani Bliss by Sipani Properties, Chandapura, Hosur Road, Bangalore
2 BHK Naren Bliss near Magarpatta
2 BHK in Mundhwa-Magarpatta Road
New DP Road from Sinhagad Road to High Bliss in Dhayari


Tags
bliss, magarpatta, naren, road
".Pune.", ".Maharashtra."India