|June 29 2009, 01:30 AM||#1|
Projects near Magarpatta & Amanoara Park
Today visited two projects Green Field by BU Bhandari Associates and DSK Sundarban both adjacent to Amanora park and opposite Magarpatta city.
A) Green Field:
Checked 1 BHK sample-flat (only structure created in the project besides site-office).
I liked below things about the project:
1. Simple layout and rooms structure with terrace. No wastage of space.
2. Very close to Magarpatta City (Approx 2 km).
3. Initial quoted rate of 2350 psft and low parking rate (85000).
4. Sales guy informed that loading factor is 25% above carpet area.
Didn't like below things:
1. Location is gram-panchayat & builder will provide boring-water with purification.
2. All apartments are pretty close to the railway-track. No alarm required
3. Possession date of March 2011 may mean delivery in 2/3 years in this recession.
3. Strangely, 1 BHK are available but all 2 BHK apartments are booked (without even single brick laid out and possession date of March 2011).
Sales guys' story was very difficult to digest for a recently launched project.
B) DSK Sundarban:
Took a long walk from Green-field to reach the site-office.
This project is behind Amanora park. And has ready possession flats.
Sales-guy informed a frustrating rate of 3300 psft which made me felt poor.
I asked him this rate is totally unreasonable as one could buy a resale flat in Magarpatta at 2600 psft.
He countered that Magarpatta builders are asking 3200 psft for their under-construction projects.
I fumed and said Magarpatta is pretty much developed and your project do not deserve such high rate considering undeveloped area.
Then he asked about my budget as if showing readiness to negotiate upto my budget.
I left saying that the issue in not about budget but your pricing.
May be this project is only for NRIs.
|June 29 2009, 03:04 PM||#2|
Thanks for info & well said indeed. If such is the behavior of the buyers, this will bring some sanity to builders. Salesperson must have been angry/fumed right? This is common nowadays as most buyers don't accept builders' theory. They get nervous especially when they know that a neighboring builder is offering a deal sweeter than his!
|June 29 2009, 03:10 PM||#3|
Also, is this the same DSK which said i am cutting 20% flat for all my flats..? What happened to that..
Better to invest in Magarpatta.. at least its nicely landscaped even if house quality is a little bad in terms of internal fittings and stuff..
|June 29 2009, 03:23 PM||#4|
I did not like the internal fittings in their flats. Law quality tiles, electric fittings etc. But the overall layout is descent.
They also quoted 3300 rate to me and total package for 2bhk to 31L.
I felt like shocked, and after talking some time the lady told me it will cost u around 26.5L (4.5L discount on first meating). She also said tht there is no parking left so u will only get open parking and there r now 18 2BHK flats left.