139,076+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Pune > Swarovski Gateway Towers, Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar
Like Tree37Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 14 2012, 10:23 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
Likes Received: 45
Likes Given: 9
My Mood: Inspired
Default

seems to be meant only for super rich or politicians..

in one of the pics of the washroom; outside the windows you will see houses and trees resembling as in from a small eastern town of Connecticut

 
Old August 14 2012, 10:52 PM   #12
 
 
realacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,167
Likes Received: 1799
Likes Given: 667
My Mood: Innocent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfView View Post
seems to be meant only for super rich or politicians..

in one of the pics of the washroom; outside the windows you will see houses and trees resembling as in from a small eastern town of Connecticut
LoL. Me too saw that. Maybe those houses are next phase of Amanora .

Apart from this, what will be the reasons people will be buying a flat here ??
Their Aspire Towers are yet to be sold out, sweet water villa options are available. And why let go those villas for these apartments ??

And though this is luxury project, better options from builders like Ajmera, Vascon are available in KP. Why would one leave KP for Amanora ?? At the end of the day, KP is KP.
savvy_v likes this.
__________________
Bharat Has Won.
 
Old August 15 2012, 12:17 AM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
Likes Received: 45
Likes Given: 9
My Mood: Inspired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by realacres View Post
Apart from this, what will be the reasons people will be buying a flat here ??
Their Aspire Towers are yet to be sold out, sweet water villa options are available. And why let go those villas for these apartments ??
if options are available in the previous projects and some new jazzy project/amenity is launched by the same builder group, then it provides impetus to the dull sales of unsold inventory.
 
Old August 15 2012, 04:12 AM   #14
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 225
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Why worry about unsold flats in Aspire towers or Future Towers or Sweet water villas? Do you guys have the exact number of unsold flats

It will be good to see towers like Sarwosvksi Gateway in the Pune skyline. Those who can afford & fall for it, will go for it. Is there any point to indulge in meaningless criticism?
sumjee and aapani like this.
 
Old August 15 2012, 10:38 AM   #15
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
Likes Received: 45
Likes Given: 9
My Mood: Inspired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople View Post
Is there any point to indulge in meaningless criticism?
thats no criticism. just our PointOfView
 
Old August 15 2012, 03:28 PM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 138
Likes Received: 26
Likes Given: 35
My Mood: Asleep
Default

Got details on Swarovski Gateway Towers in Amanora Park Town in my Twitter feed.

Gateway Towers is priced at Rs 10000 psf

Here's the link City Corporation ties up with Swarovski to design 14 acre township in Pune
 
Old August 15 2012, 10:01 PM   #17
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 146
Likes Received: 26
Likes Given: 7
Default

10k psf would be quite downmarket for pune's uber rich
puser likes this.
 
Old August 15 2012, 10:20 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footy1 View Post
10k psf would be quite downmarket for pune's uber rich
I agreed 10K is very much lower side. What is rate of TRUMP tower?
 
Old August 15 2012, 11:02 PM   #19
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 225
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurabh01 View Post
I agreed 10K is very much lower side. What is rate of TRUMP tower?
10000 psf + Maintenance + VAT + ST + Registration + Other Misc charges should make it a good figure for total cost.

Reckon rates for Trump Towers will be on higher side considering it being planned in Kalyani Nagar. Wont be surprised if its > 10000 psf
 
Old August 16 2012, 12:26 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Likes Received: 13
Likes Given: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople View Post
10000 psf + Maintenance + VAT + ST + Registration + Other Misc charges should make it a good figure for total cost.

Reckon rates for Trump Towers will be on higher side considering it being planned in Kalyani Nagar. Wont be surprised if its > 10000 psf
Its applicable to every project.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
AMANORA PARK TOWN
Amanora Future Towers
Amanora Park Town
Amanora: Aspire Towers 3 BHK


Tags
amanora, gateway, hadapsar, park, swarovski, towers, town
".Pune.", ".Maharashtra."India