142,153+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > Real Estate Pune > XRBIA Hinjewadi by Hafeez Contractor - Pune
Like Tree164Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 16 2012, 06:08 PM   #11
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 227
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
this project sound fishy ... considering such low prices in hinjwadi ... either the area will be too less or location is not hinjwadi or they are really making a big scam...
This is one kilo meter further from Life Republic. Smallest apartment is 1 BHK Smart ( approx 400 sq ft saleable, 315 sq ft carpet -- not 100% accurate) costing under 10 lacs without any other extras like car park, or furniture, etc. Possession time 2 yrs. ( means 3 yrs )

Exploring more details. If anyone has further details, pls share.

 
Old July 16 2012, 06:31 PM   #12
Member
 
rohanmalik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 258
Likes Received: 44
Likes Given: 33
My Mood: Shocked
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
this project sound fishy ... considering such low prices in hinjwadi ... either the area will be too less or location is not hinjwadi or they are really making a big scam...

no...actually they are saying they have reduced the prices by using no bricks and no woods (i hope they are not making some sort of Japanese cardboard houses and displaying it as an USP for being earthquake resistant), Also area is not small.. its the smallest u can imagine.. 3 bhk in 550 carpet area

I somehow want to see the sample flat before jumping to the final conclusion
 
Old July 16 2012, 07:28 PM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 180
Likes Received: 75
Likes Given: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople View Post

Kya bolate ho? Paisa lagau kya?
Leave some houses for poor people to fulfill their dream home.

It's high time that we need strict laws for affordable housing otherwise people like you and me who can buy such houses easily will make it difficult for poor people live on this earth. If Govt is not restricting at least we should show some sense of social awareness.
 
Old July 16 2012, 07:35 PM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 176
Likes Received: 21
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople View Post
Received an email today on XRBIA in Hinjewadi - XRBIA - Best Investment Option in Hinjewadi - 1, 2, 3, BHK Homesstarting 8.98 lacs only !

Unable to attach it here, appears blank for some reason

Here is the link XRBIA - Best Investment Option in Hinjewadi - 1, 2, 3, BHK Homesstarting 8.98 lacs only !

Kya bolate ho? Paisa lagau kya?

Anyone has any updates or more details plzzz share. I don't have much idea about West Pune.

Thanks
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...846-page4.html


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgoULQaZV0
 
Old July 16 2012, 09:14 PM   #15
Member
 
rohanmalik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 258
Likes Received: 44
Likes Given: 33
My Mood: Shocked
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaplaAbhari79 View Post
Leave some houses for poor people to fulfill their dream home.

It's high time that we need strict laws for affordable housing otherwise people like you and me who can buy such houses easily will make it difficult for poor people live on this earth. If Govt is not restricting at least we should show some sense of social awareness.

yes we can buy these houses easily but that is the only consolation we have, becasue we cannot buy any other house without having sleepless nights of loan repayment
NG2012 and Rddh12 like this.
 
Old July 16 2012, 09:34 PM   #16
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 227
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaplaAbhari79 View Post
Leave some houses for poor people to fulfill their dream home.

It's high time that we need strict laws for affordable housing otherwise people like you and me who can buy such houses easily will make it difficult for poor people live on this earth. If Govt is not restricting at least we should show some sense of social awareness.
What is the guarantee that if I don't buy it or you don't buy it, it will be the so called poor who will be buying it (with all due sympathies considering the absurd jump in rates in Pune R.E )

As soon as people may have read flats starting from 8.98 lacs in Hinjewadi in this thread today their eyeballs may have popped out in surprise with an utmost urge to make an investment
Rddh12 likes this.
 
Old July 16 2012, 09:36 PM   #17
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 227
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Thank you for the links. Checked the video on YouTube. Exterior layout & views look awesome but the flat layout is bad. Very cramped rooms. And yes as @rohanmalik mentioned, diagonal walls look wierd. May be an attempt to squeeze more space than it is in actual.

But still tempting.
 
Old July 16 2012, 10:40 PM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 176
Likes Received: 21
Likes Given: 10
My Mood: Cheerful
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople View Post
Thank you for the links. Checked the video on YouTube. Exterior layout & views look awesome but the flat layout is bad. Very cramped rooms. And yes as @rohanmalik mentioned, diagonal walls look wierd. May be an attempt to squeeze more space than it is in actual.

But still tempting.
I do not liked the layout, specially Ax buildings, they look like chawls. Overfilled to a level where you do not have to buy TV if flat owner next to your balcony (patio in Xrbia's terms) has it .
 
Old July 16 2012, 11:01 PM   #19
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 227
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin_P View Post
I do not liked the layout, specially Ax buildings, they look like chawls. Overfilled to a level where you do not have to buy TV if flat owner next to your balcony (patio in Xrbia's terms) has it .
Good option to rent to bachelors or young working DINK couples? How much rent can be expected here? Looks good from investment perspective.
 
Old July 16 2012, 11:26 PM   #20
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 904
Likes Received: 227
Likes Given: 75
My Mood: Amused
Default

Now I checked the Hafeez Contractor thread. Didnt know the discussion in that thread was about XRBIA, Eiffel Developers, Hafeez Contractor etc. Somehow the thread got skipped.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
Riviera Hinjewadi Estates (Farm/Agri Plot/Land) by Eden Group (Xrbia Township + Silicon City) - Pune
Hafeez Contractor in Hinjewadi
Silicon city hinjewadi xrbia
Hafeez Contractor plans Dubai-like 'New Patna' on Ganges


Tags
hinjewadi, xrbia
".Pune.", ".Maharashtra."India