144,283+ Members
   Get Started   Latest Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum > Real Estate in India > More Cities/States > Real Estate Punjab > ATS Derabassi Plot Project
View Poll Results: Is this a good time to sell in ATS Derabassi Plit project
Yes 30 60.00%
No 20 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 21 2012, 09:07 PM   #91
Veteran Member
 
VB_States's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,123
Likes Received: 404
Likes Given: 2202
My Mood: Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmehta View Post
Hi,
With the school now opening up in the area, does this project any promise... has people interested risen in the project.
i believe the impact will start in 3 months when the school starts

there is construction progress too
even a Temple is coming up

Latest snaps are here:
ATS - Projects
__________________
Nothing Surprises Me
 
Old February 21 2012, 09:08 PM   #92
Veteran Member
 
VB_States's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,123
Likes Received: 404
Likes Given: 2202
My Mood: Tired
Default Resale Rates

What resale rates are being quoted now?
 
Old February 22 2012, 08:38 AM   #93
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default

Intresting question . How long we can hold the property at dera bassi so that the prices going to double ( like 2 year or 4 year or more ???)
 
Old February 22 2012, 12:32 PM   #94
Veteran Member
 
VB_States's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,123
Likes Received: 404
Likes Given: 2202
My Mood: Tired
Default

No ne knows that mate.
 
Old February 24 2012, 02:29 PM   #95
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Default Invested in ATS Dera Basi : good or bad ?

Hi,
I am planning to book a 1900 sqft 3BHK flat @2700 + 5 lac : const plan at ATS golf meadows .
Possession after 3 year.
Current construction looks good.
Purpose : only investment.
Please suggest "Is it a good deal or not"
 
Old February 24 2012, 02:41 PM   #96
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 425
Likes Received: 73
Likes Given: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diipsm View Post
Hi,
I am planning to book a 1900 sqft 3BHK flat @2700 + 5 lac : const plan at ATS golf meadows .
Possession after 3 year.
Current construction looks good.
Purpose : only investment.
Please suggest "Is it a good deal or not"
Bad one IMHO from investment point of view. In 60L you can get a good plot in mullanpur/sunny/landran road in Greater Mohali with much much better chances of appreciation !! But this is just my personal opinion.
 
Old February 25 2012, 01:05 PM   #97
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 379
Likes Received: 37
Likes Given: 13
My Mood: Cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinderchd View Post
Bad one IMHO from investment point of view. In 60L you can get a good plot in mullanpur/sunny/landran road in Greater Mohali with much much better chances of appreciation !! But this is just my personal opinion.
I second your thoghts.
if anybody wishes to invest in derabassi it is better to look for industrial/ commercial/ agriculture land and not residential. for residential look at zirakpur.
 
Old February 25 2012, 01:24 PM   #98
Veteran Member
 
VB_States's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,123
Likes Received: 404
Likes Given: 2202
My Mood: Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnikhil View Post
I second your thoghts.
if anybody wishes to invest in derabassi it is better to look for industrial/ commercial/ agriculture land and not residential. for residential look at zirakpur.
I disagree
The ATS Township is the best bet
I have reused a prospective buyer just based on this fact.
Have u seen the villa snaps ?
Have u seen the fact that an international quality school is coming up ?
Have u seen the golf course being paved ?
Te new group housing project etc ?
 
Old February 25 2012, 03:21 PM   #99
Member
 
sbsbpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 467
Likes Received: 32
Likes Given: 29
My Mood: Amazed
Default

Slaughterhouses popularise Dera Bassi abroad
Parmod Mehta
Dera Bassi, February 24
Four slaughterhouses situated near Dera Bassi have popularised the name of the city abroad due to its high quality and large quantity meat supply in the Gulf and Asian countries like China, Japan, Malaysia, Iran, and Iraq. The meat, supplied in these countries, is famous in the big hotels.
A head of a slaughterhouse said that Dera Bassi is famous on international level due to its export of meat.
Sources said that the agro-based industry was continually saving waste animals. State farmers were also getting financial benefits from the waste of the animals by purchasing them on reasonable rates.
Besides, foreign currency was also being generated by exporting the meat in the other countries, added sources.
Speaking on the problem of pollution of the meat plants, which was raised by local people from time to time, a head of the meat plant said all the pollution control norms were being adopted and the concerned officials continue to check cleaning because the foreign countries demand the best quality of meat.
Wasted and treated water is used in the trees that were planted on the premises of the slaughterhouses.
Notably, four big slaughter houses are situated here that export the meat. The units were being run by the new techniques which avoid the spreading of pollution.
The slaughterhouses had been in dispute for the local people had raised the problem of pollution.
__________________
SBS
 
Old February 25 2012, 03:35 PM   #100
Veteran Member
 
VB_States's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,123
Likes Received: 404
Likes Given: 2202
My Mood: Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsbpo View Post
Slaughterhouses popularise Dera Bassi abroad
Parmod Mehta
Dera Bassi, February 24
Four slaughterhouses situated near Dera Bassi have popularised the name of the city abroad due to its high quality and large quantity meat supply in the Gulf and Asian countries like China, Japan, Malaysia, Iran, and Iraq. The meat, supplied in these countries, is famous in the big hotels.
A head of a slaughterhouse said that Dera Bassi is famous on international level due to its export of meat.
Sources said that the agro-based industry was continually saving waste animals. State farmers were also getting financial benefits from the waste of the animals by purchasing them on reasonable rates.
Besides, foreign currency was also being generated by exporting the meat in the other countries, added sources.
Speaking on the problem of pollution of the meat plants, which was raised by local people from time to time, a head of the meat plant said all the pollution control norms were being adopted and the concerned officials continue to check cleaning because the foreign countries demand the best quality of meat.
Wasted and treated water is used in the trees that were planted on the premises of the slaughterhouses.
Notably, four big slaughter houses are situated here that export the meat. The units were being run by the new techniques which avoid the spreading of pollution.
The slaughterhouses had been in dispute for the local people had raised the problem of pollution.
This is a negative post targeted at ATS misrepresented.
What has this for to do with the self container 350 Acre ATS Township ?
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Join IREF Now!    
Related Threads
30-35 Lacs Budget , 2 BHK or smallar plot in zirakpur,derabassi or kharar landran road available?
SBP derabassi project
Intersted in buying plot in derabassi (parsnath plots,bella home, model town or what? pl guide
Gbp builder derabassi
derabassi


Tags
ats, derabassi, plot, project
".Punjab.", ".Punjab."India