IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
BDA Apartment in bangalore June 2013
June 14 2013 , 06:08 PM   #1
New Member

yogi2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
BDA Apartment in bangalore June 2013

Hello Friends,
I am interested in BDA apartment new project advertised on 2nd May 2013.I want to take Apartment in Gunjur (Near Varthur) in Bangalore.But I belongs to UP and working in Central PSU in Bangalore.I am not fulfilling the criteria of 10 years domicile of Karnataka as I am in Karnataka for last 4 years only.
In BDA land advertisement I have seen for Central government employee ,whose job is transferable can be relaxed domicile criteria for 2 years.

Can I apply for BDA apartment as my job is also transferable.Please reply ASAP friends before closing date so that I can take decision.

Thanks
Yogi
June 15 2013 , 04:27 PM   #2
Member

gdsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 86
Likes Received: 23
My Mood: Cheerful

Hi
Sure you are eligible. The criteria is 2 yrs of residency for central government employees. But you might like to reconsider as the project is getting abysmally poor response. have you had a look at the site???
Regards
GD
June 15 2013 , 06:00 PM   #3
New Member

yogi2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0

Hello Sir,

In the BDA FLAT advertisement they have not quoted about this Central Government relaxation criteria but In BDA land ad they have quoted this relaxation.

I am not sure what to do.Shall I go ahead for BDA flat booking or not?
As my initial money will be locked for year .
I have seen the site in gunjur.It is near by office, so I am interested in it.

Thanks for your reply.Please guide me about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsingh
Hi
Sure you are eligible. The criteria is 2 yrs of residency for central government employees. But you might like to reconsider as the project is getting abysmally poor response. have you had a look at the site???
Regards
GD
June 17 2013 , 09:55 PM   #4
Member

gdsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 86
Likes Received: 23
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2013
Hello Sir,

In the BDA FLAT advertisement they have not quoted about this Central Government relaxation criteria but In BDA land ad they have quoted this relaxation.

I am not sure what to do.Shall I go ahead for BDA flat booking or not?
As my initial money will be locked for year .
I have seen the site in gunjur.It is near by office, so I am interested in it.

Thanks for your reply.Please guide me about this.
Hi Mr Yogi,
I am sure about this 02 Yrs clause as I am myself applicant for 3 BHK at Gunjur under central govt category. I checked with BDA before applying and it is confirmed that for a central Govt employee, the criterion is 02 yrs.
Only issue is the delays and quality of construction.
Kindly don not call me sir buddy. Cheers
GD
June 17 2013 , 10:09 PM   #5
New Member

yogi2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0

Hello Mr. GD
One more question that I am working in Central Government PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and my job is transferable anywhere in india as per rule.I can get this certificate from HAL.Am I eligible candidate for this ?
From BDA which department have you confirmed this as I contacted Deputy Secretary of BDA and she was not sure about this.She told me that you apply and see.

Waiting for your reply...
June 18 2013 , 11:52 AM   #6
Member

honest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 294
Likes Received: 91
My Mood: Lurking

Pls read this article before investing

BDA plan on low-cost apartments falls flat - The New Indian Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2013
Hello Friends,
I am interested in BDA apartment new project advertised on 2nd May 2013.I want to take Apartment in Gunjur (Near Varthur) in Bangalore.But I belongs to UP and working in Central PSU in Bangalore.I am not fulfilling the criteria of 10 years domicile of Karnataka as I am in Karnataka for last 4 years only.
In BDA land advertisement I have seen for Central government employee ,whose job is transferable can be relaxed domicile criteria for 2 years.

Can I apply for BDA apartment as my job is also transferable.Please reply ASAP friends before closing date so that I can take decision.

Thanks
Yogi
June 18 2013 , 10:54 PM   #7
Member

gdsingh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 86
Likes Received: 23
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2013
Hello Mr. GD
One more question that I am working in Central Government PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and my job is transferable anywhere in india as per rule.I can get this certificate from HAL.Am I eligible candidate for this ?
From BDA which department have you confirmed this as I contacted Deputy Secretary of BDA and she was not sure about this.She told me that you apply and see.

Waiting for your reply...
Mr Yogi,
I think you are eligible.I confirmed from the telephone numbers on the BDA contact me page who connected me to the concerned section on two occasions and both the times I got the same reply. Anyway as such the response is bad and they will allot to whoever applies.
GD
July 22 2013 , 11:11 AM   #8
New Member

koppal N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
BDA flats Allotment date

Hi Guys,

I have recently applied for BDA flat for the location doddabhanalli (Near Hoskotte)... Does any one know the date of allotment?
September 10 2013 , 02:39 PM   #9
New Member

emalai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0

dear hi,
I think first they are going to allot to old applicant who appllied 2 year before then they are going to considered the new applicant please tell me the exact location of the Doddabhanalli and gunjur where the BDA apartment is constructed?
December 22 2013 , 10:28 AM   #10
New Member

NitinSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0

The date is announced in news paper of 21st December, that they will allot 2 and 3 bhk flats using lottery system due to large number of applicants on 26th December at 11 AM in BDA Office . Details
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks