I found the area very prominent and worth investing but here are some of the issues that I found / came to know about Nitesh Flushing Meadows. Any comments/feedback are welcome :
1. There is some litigation going on. One of the land owner is not selling his piece of land
2. Construction quality is compromising.
3. All the amenities are built in the area of phase-I of the project called Nitesh Forest Hills. They are claiming that those will be shared with both the sites but don't know the actual facts.
4. Builders ethics ([http://www.consumercomplaints.co.in/...ooking-amount])
5. Would like to know the feedback on pricing too. It's 2050 base + Rs 20/sf for every floor you go up.
Not sure why no one ever responded to this ever. Nitesh FM is underway for 3+ years and still not completed.
Is there anyone who can help in understanding what is going on with this project?
I visited the site today and surveyed for close to 90 minutes. Their showcase property just across - Nitesh Forest hills looks good. However there was hardly any work happening in Nitesh FM. The representative from Nitesh said that since it is Sunday you do not see any one working. Phew - construction also has a holiday specially when they are delayed by two years?? Sounded strange and I am planning to visit the site on a weekday to see if any work really happens on any day.
All the buildings are constructed. Construction looks good but all other major work remains.
When they contacted me they said property will be ready by Aug/sep 2013. Now they said dec'2013. Discussed with some agents and they said Feb'2014.
Does anyone has any idea where it is really going?