Janaadhar Shubha low cost housing project on Attibele -Anekal road
Can any one share your experience of buying the Janaadhar Shubha apartments on Attibele-Anekal road?They are coming up with 480 1BHK flats and are up for possesion.Is the anekal attibele area developing ?
Booked an apartment in their flagship project - Janaadhar Shubha.
1) Bought an under-construction apartment only because they told me that it can be personalized to my liking.
2) Been making regular EMI payments to HDFC bank even though the project is still under construction as i wanted to close the loan on time.
3) Sales person Radhakrishna falsely promised that he would take care of the flat modifications as per my requirements. This was never done. I asked him for this in writing when i booked the flat but he assured me that he cant give it in writing but he will be available to make sure the modification takes place.
4) Few months down the line i visit the apartment and come to know that the design is completely wrong. Speak with Vijay Singh who is the manager and he promises to take care of the issue again.
5) Go back after a few months (Due to the distance of the apartment and Vijay Singhs promise) to find the flat in exactly the same condition it was, no changes made at all!
6) Vijay Singh drops the ball and says that he is in Pune and cannot do anything. At this point the builder representatives at site say that nothing can be done and i have to accept the apartment as it is. Told them that i have the document which is sent from their side which clearly shows the apartment plan. Threaten legal action, so they say that the issue will be fixed. Also told them i will not release the rest of the amount from HDFC if the design is not done accordingly.
7) Go back after a few weeks and find the flat in exactly the same condition as before. Escalated to the head of the project Vinod Kumar who came over and met me at the site and assured proper action. - 11/10/2012.
8) Several mails and promises back and forth between Vinod and Myself and the issue is still the same. He claims that the work is under progress and asking me to release the balance from HDFC. Told him clearly that i will not do it until i confirm that the issue has been dealt with to my satisfaction. After this mail, no response from Vinod Kumar, he does not take my call or reply to any of my emails. Several of his promises have come and gone to no avail.