In our constant attempts at improving the forum, we are forced to allow only one user profile associated with an email ID - . Your email ID is associated with 34 or more user profiles. Please pick the account you would like to continue maintaining, so we can de-activate the other accounts. (Don't worry, we won't delete their posts).
Note: In case we do not hear back from you by 25th October, 2015, we will select the recommended user profile above. Thank you for co-operating.
There is an agreement between owner and Platinum properties. Irrespective of the document provided by the platinum properties, you need to make sure that the agreement is done between at least you and the land owner. If platinum properties comes in between then it is really good as well.
Hello Mate even I too received the sale Agreement draft.
Scenario -1- Shiva eventually the agreement draft that we have received from PP as per sales representative by consulting our lawyer we can even add certain terms that we wish in the form of agreement J accordingly they will acknowledge the same on their letter-head with authorized signature.
Scenario -2- Considering the above fact, if we come across any significant issues then we can easily obliterate the agreement on the spot.
My opinion would be to all don’t just seek lawyer to get legal opinion also inquire some value added points with your lawyer and then highlight those in to a agreement.
You state that in Sy No. 12 we have booked 34, 35 and 36 at the rate of Rs.875 per square feet. They are insisting on Rs.50000/-.
Apart from Sy No 12 now in recent post you conclude that SY No.13/2, you decided to select the Site No.122, 123 & 124.
Please confirm you had any issue in Sy No 12 then shift to Sy No 13/2 or all 6 plots you have booked. In addition please let me know your lawyer opinion – Thanks
The reason for shifting from Sy.No .12 to 13/2, is mainly due to reason that we would like to buy the site in the same Sy.No. 34,35,36 out of which two will be in one Sy.no. and one will be in two Sy.No. so we decided to go in the Sy.No.13/2 and 122,123, and 124 comes in the same Sy.No.
The legal opinion on the documents part was clear, and my advocate suggested to proceed further, but the sale agreement needs to be included with some more specific points like, if BMRDA not approved this layout, then what is the option available to the Purchaser.
Second, when i checked with the Platinum properties, they told that owner of land who holds 60% of the total available land area wont be signing on the agreement, but the GPA holder/Developer will be signing the agreement, which i am looking further in to the details.
Further to my post, I have received the update from my advocate that we can proceed with a agreement with GPA holder which is still a valid agreement.
I am going to execute the sale agreement on 15th September 2012.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my lawyer, furthermore I m taking draft of the agreement received from 'Platinum Pro' to add some points which lawyer recommend on that basis I will look for agreement.