The area around sarjapur village area is hyped and prices of plots/villas are outrageous.
When compared with the hosur road,
1. The road after wipro corporate office to Sarjapur village is narrow to handle the expected traffic whereas the existing hosur road(NH) itself can handle the traffic expected in comming years. The road connecting ITPL( thru dommasandra) is very narrow where two vehicles passing side by side is difficult
2. Except few apparment projects from B-grade builders there are no good residential complexes or expected to come where as around electronic city there and hundreds of projects
3. No malls or shops to cater to basic neccissities in the vicinity you have to travel 13 kms to total mall to get one where has hosur road you can find shops all along after electronic city till attibele if not big malls
4. Finally the infosys campus based on which the our developer goons are using to hype the area. Nobody even the Infy management could have idea on when the campus will come up. Considering the infosys position in current market conditions and inept, dumb govenments that is expected to come no idea whether it will see daylight
5. Ths STRR another hyping point. when we see existing road widening itself facing hurdles, litigations, court stays running for years you can imagine the fate of new land acquistons that too for the entire lenght of
STRR. Pls note that the government order was passed in 2006, still not a single of inch of road work has started
So layouts along hosur road is always better compared to ORR-Sarjapur village strectch or Sarjapur- Attibele stretch
I visited Azven-Breathe project - location-wise its decent. There's Indus Global, but that does not matter to a person like me, as its not affordable. Also visited Panache project, as somebody pointed its by IT people in Capgemini - the place is bang on the NH road.
I too feel the STRR, Attibele, Sarjapur, Chikka Tirupathi is much hyped, just as Devanahalli, Budigere on the other side.
I also remember one of them posting that Electronic city has already lot of projects but not affordable buys. Or I should say, all the projects fall off the 'Value for Money' category.
In recent past, I tried to buy plots but almost everyone is asking 100% black or asking me to pay an extra of 20-30% as they have to pay capital gains tax. Lot of black money is in Real Estate, and especially buying land. I am naturally forced to buy and live only in an apartment, or buy a villa that is not affordable for me a.k.a 'mango people'. Some villa projects are good say jainsvillavivianaa.com but see the maintenance cost that itself can be paid as a rent for 2BHK to live in city.
In which phase did you guys buy the plots? Phase 1 or 2?
I too bought with loan 5 months back with Axis bank. In my opinion better to go for LIC than Axis.
@ramki067 : I bought in Phase 1. I felt Axis bank is better than LIC due to below reason :
1) The rate of interest for Axis Bank is 10.25 whereas LIC is 10.7
2) Takeover of loan by other bank is not possible with LIC. Axis bank is open for takeover with no additional charge.
Prepayment and foreclosure is possible with both of them
3) There is is scope of negotiation for waiver of 10000 rupees processing charge with AXIS bank. On contrast LIC is very rigid on it.
I had to continue with LIC despite above reasons as AXIS bank is funding only Phase 2.