IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
34Likes

Ashiana Angan, Neemrana
October 29 2012 , 01:29 PM   #1
Senior Member

Bauji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: India
Posts: 957
Likes Received: 147
Ashiana Angan, Neemrana

Guys,

Ashiana Housing is coming up with new project at Neemrana.

sizes 1150 and 1450 for 2 and 3bhk

Prices, 2500 tentatively +1.5 lacs extra. Is nt the price on a higher side for Neemrana?

please share your views. Will this be a better investment than Bhiwadi
s shekhawat likes this.
October 29 2012 , 09:44 PM   #2
Senior Member

Bauji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: India
Posts: 957
Likes Received: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluja
Guys,

Ashiana Housing is coming up with new project at Neemrana.

sizes 1150 and 1450 for 2 and 3bhk

Prices, 2500 tentatively +1.5 lacs extra. Is nt the price on a higher side for Neemrana?

please share your views. Will this be a better investment than Bhiwadi

Guys, please how would be this for investment, how are the prices, I am interested in investing in this project.

Your views will be surely helpful.
October 29 2012 , 09:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 18,216
Likes Received: 3161
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by saluja
Guys,

Ashiana Housing is coming up with new project at Neemrana.

sizes 1150 and 1450 for 2 and 3bhk

Prices, 2500 tentatively +1.5 lacs extra. Is nt the price on a higher side for Neemrana?

please share your views. Will this be a better investment than Bhiwadi
Is it low rise project or high rise?
__________________
Thanks
October 30 2012 , 01:51 AM   #4
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,017
Likes Received: 184

I think it is high rise but this is very high price for Neemrana. I agree that Ashiana is one of the best builders of NCR but still price is high in my opinion.

Anyone knows about the location of this project?
October 30 2012 , 12:04 PM   #5
Senior Member

Bauji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: India
Posts: 957
Likes Received: 147

Its S+14, and Jain sir, could you please elaborate why is it expensive,


when Omaxe is launching at 2500 in Bhiwadi, and Ashiana Greenhill 2bhk 1125 sqft in Neemrana costs around 42 lacs.

The location is near Diakin Air conditioners factory.

Further thoughts are welcome. please share your views, as I am more than interested in this project. Expectations are 15% return per annum with safety preferred
October 30 2012 , 07:19 PM   #6
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,017
Likes Received: 184

The price of these units also include the price of land, which in Neemrana is 1/3rd to 1/4th the price of land in Bhiwadi. No doubt, Ashiana is an excellent builder but price of Rs 2500/sqft is still high.
Aditya25 likes this.
October 30 2012 , 08:57 PM   #7
Senior Member

Bauji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: India
Posts: 957
Likes Received: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvjain
The price of these units also include the price of land, which in Neemrana is 1/3rd to 1/4th the price of land in Bhiwadi. No doubt, Ashiana is an excellent builder but price of Rs 2500/sqft is still high.

Sirs,

Eldeco is selling at Rs2300 + That ways its not very expensive if 200 is charged for the assured quality- Comments are welcome

Ashiana Greenhill which is 5 year old, with lesser specifications is selling at c 42 lacs for 1125 sqft- Comments are welcome

2bhk rent in Ashiana Greenhill is 14K-Comments are welcome

Land prices on the outskirts of Bhiwadi are 6-10K while on Neemrana's outskirts its 4-6K. However, this project is in the main Japanese zone, and not on the outskirts. I might be wrong, but does not look like that the land price will be 30% of Bhiwadi.

Since I am seriously thinking to invest here, please help me with your different point of views as I might be missing something here.
October 30 2012 , 10:50 PM   #8
Member

sunny06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 15
My Mood: Fine

Agreed with Divjain Sir as the price is quite high, there are many small builders which have sold plots etc and apartments in good society like ashiana are in great demand as of now however I think after 3-4 years there would also be oversupply...(My POV )... as, if anyone invests in it for longer term then it will give fruitful return.

Par kuch bhi ho poora project to Ashiana ke naam se hi bick jayega... definately...
October 31 2012 , 12:44 AM   #9
Veteran Member

djvjain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,017
Likes Received: 184

I heard a lot that there is a shortage of housing supply and rents are really high in Neemrana, but not sure how true that is. Can we get a source that tells about the ongoing rent for 2/3 Bhks? One other thing you should keep in mind is how easy it to do a property transaction in Neemrana. Buying high and getting stuck with it for few years wouldn't make sense either.

Let us know how your search about this project goes.



Quote:
Originally Posted by saluja
Sirs,

Eldeco is selling at Rs2300 + That ways its not very expensive if 200 is charged for the assured quality- Comments are welcome

Ashiana Greenhill which is 5 year old, with lesser specifications is selling at c 42 lacs for 1125 sqft- Comments are welcome

2bhk rent in Ashiana Greenhill is 14K-Comments are welcome

Land prices on the outskirts of Bhiwadi are 6-10K while on Neemrana's outskirts its 4-6K. However, this project is in the main Japanese zone, and not on the outskirts. I might be wrong, but does not look like that the land price will be 30% of Bhiwadi.

Since I am seriously thinking to invest here, please help me with your different point of views as I might be missing something here.
October 31 2012 , 09:01 AM   #10
Senior Member

Bauji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: India
Posts: 957
Likes Received: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvjain
I heard a lot that there is a shortage of housing supply and rents are really high in Neemrana, but not sure how true that is. Can we get a source that tells about the ongoing rent for 2/3 Bhks? One other thing you should keep in mind is how easy it to do a property transaction in Neemrana. Buying high and getting stuck with it for few years wouldn't make sense either.

Let us know how your search about this project goes.

Actually, I did call more than couple of brokers for asking about rent and price, specifically about Ashiana Greenhill (Comparing apples with apples), not much was available in resale, while rent for 2bhk was anything between 13-16K, and for 3bhk it was 20-22k. I understand they could have overstated but not to the extent of 50%.

As sunny bhai said, project will be sold in the name of Ashiana, especially the first phase is only around 5.7 acres. Hence not much of inventory. I assume they will only launch phase 1 and after possession they will launch in next phase (akin a new project). The location is not more than 1Km inside from NH8. I assume Ashiana price shall always be at a premium than other builders and rate revision will depend on inventory with the builder.

Regarding lot of plots in Neemrana- I think they are pretty away from Japanese zone, I mean 10-15 Kms in a place like Neemrana should be considered far off. I agree people are stuck in these projects as there has been least development given the background of the builders.

I agree with your point that selling a property in Neemrana shall be relatively difficult. That is one of the major reasons I am only interested in Ashiana, which should be relatively easy to offload.

Further views are more than welcome. thanks
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks