IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
L&T Eden Park Township, L&T Builders, Siruseri, Chennai
January 22 2008 , 04:56 PM   #1
New Member

rajrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
L&T Eden Park Township, L&T Builders, Siruseri, Chennai

Hey guys! Heard L&T has launched new township "Eden Park" besides the SIPCOT IT Park - Siruseri off OMR. Seems to be interesting as it is WALK to WORK for companies like TCS, Cognizant, Hexaware, XANSA, Syntel etc.
January 26 2008 , 10:56 AM   #2
New Member

moorthy64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
L&T Project on OMR Road

Nice to know that L&T has launched their project on OMR. Can you give me details regarding price of the apartment, is there a prelaunch price, where exactly is the location and who is the contact person.

S.SAMBAMOORTHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajrat
Hey guys! Heard L&T has launched new township "Eden Park" besides the SIPCOT IT Park - Siruseri off OMR. Seems to be interesting as it is WALK to WORK for companies like TCS, Cognizant, Hexaware, XANSA, Syntel etc.
January 28 2008 , 04:16 PM   #3
New Member

abygm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorthy64
Nice to know that L&T has launched their project on OMR. Can you give me details regarding price of the apartment, is there a prelaunch price, where exactly is the location and who is the contact person.

S.SAMBAMOORTHY
Hi
I have visited the site.. It is not any 'Integrated Township' It is just 14 acres of land and the buildings. They have more land; but not near this plot; and no development plan is finalaised for the land. Current rate is 3600/sqft. One 2BHK will come to 52 lakhs.
I Feel Mantri/Puravankara is a better option. ETA Star is also coming up..
Aby.
January 28 2008 , 08:34 PM   #4
New Member

moorthy64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Likes Received: 0
DLF on OMR

DLF did a soft launch at 2800/- per sqft. They are likely to launch it at Rs.3000/- per sqft. Seems to be a good value for money project. Any feedback on this project.

S.SAMBAMOORTHY
Quote:
Originally Posted by abygm
Hi
I have visited the site.. It is not any 'Integrated Township' It is just 14 acres of land and the buildings. They have more land; but not near this plot; and no development plan is finalaised for the land. Current rate is 3600/sqft. One 2BHK will come to 52 lakhs.
I Feel Mantri/Puravankara is a better option. ETA Star is also coming up..
Aby.
March 10 2008 , 05:01 PM   #5
K. Rajan
Unregistered User

K. Rajan's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Likes Received:
L&T Eden Park Township at Siruseri

Dear Friends,
I am also interested in this L&T Eden Park scheme and would appreciate if any one can post information and details on options and prices.
In addition to L&T, I would also be interested in ETA or Mantri projects also.Thank you.
K. Rajan
March 18 2008 , 08:51 PM   #6
New Member

ANUNAGEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0

Rajan have u got any updates on this ???
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks