I need your valuable advices for the below subject.
I plan to build an apartment in 3500 square feet area with 3 floors (G+2). Total building area may come around 10000 sq. ft. I have almost finalized a builder for the rate of 1600 Rs/sq.ft to the following conditions.
1. Ground filling 7' from present level
2. Floors - 2 X 2 Morbonite tiles
3. Wood - All are teak wood
4. Paint - Emulsion paint with full putti
5. Electrical fittings - Havells & Finolex
6. Plumbing - Metro & Parryware
7. Balcony and car park area - 50% of rate
8. Connecting lintel instead of cutting lintel
9. Granite slab for kitchen
10. Weather course included in the cost
11. Sump & water tank (2nos of 4000lit) included
12. Compund wall included
13. Tata Steel & Coromendal Cement
14. All tiles are from Johnson tiles
15. All walls are 9" width
16. Exclusions: EB connection & approval, Septic tank, Balcony grill works, special elevation works, well & borewell, modular kitchen etc
17. The rate is same for all floors
18. Plan & CMDA approval is included in the cost.
19. Architect cost is included.
20. 3' in foundation will be filled by quarry dust prior to blinding concrete.
Now, kindly advise whether the fixed rate 1600 Rs/ sq. ft is reasonable are I can negotiate further. Also please give any other advises related to this subject.