In our constant attempts at improving the forum, we are forced to allow only one user profile associated with an email ID - . Your email ID is associated with 34 or more user profiles. Please pick the account you would like to continue maintaining, so we can de-activate the other accounts. (Don't worry, we won't delete their posts).
Note: In case we do not hear back from you by 25th October, 2015, we will select the recommended user profile above. Thank you for co-operating.
I dont have MAP . this survey was hapnd on 2008.this may be changed...
This is the alignment for which Survey happened(Kms from Perungudi in brackets)
1. Perungudi (O Km)
2. Solinganallur(9.6 Km - Crossing)
3. Kovalam (23.6 Km - Crossing)
4. Tirupporur(30.1 Km - Crossing)
5. Mahabalipuram(43.7 Km - Crossing)
6. Kalpakkam(49.3 Km - Halt)
7. Sadurangappattinam(52.7 Km - Crossing)
8. Kuvattur(64.5 Km - Crossing)
9. Cheyyur(80.2 Km - Crossing)
10. Chunampet(92.8 Km - Halt)
11. Marakkanam(96.6 Km - Crossing)
12. Kunimedu(112 Km - Crossing)
13. Kuilappalayam(125.6 Km - Crossing)
14. Jipmer(131.1 Km - Halt)
15. Pondichery(139.1 Km - Terminal)
16. New Pondichery(147.4 Km - Junction)
17. Bahoor(161.9 Km - Crossing)
18. Varakalpattu(170.2 Km - Existing Station in VM - CUPJ Line - Proposed Junction)
19. Tiruppadirippuliyur (175.3 Km - Existing Crossing Station)
20. Cuddalore Port(179.2 Km - Existing junction)
This topic is of special interest to me as Iam looking to buy on ecr /omr and where this train line will go exactly determines some of the acquistions that will happen. So any info on which exact villages this line takes will be helpful. while we understand it goes along the buckhingam canal, is there any info where they may put feeder roads etc...is there an official govt map showing the precise route that we can try to get?