IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
73Likes

Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit
March 21 2012 , 02:55 PM   #41
Veteran Member

BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,467
Likes Received: 3446
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketest
Bro,

Got a shocking news today. Well, I do not know about the credibility of source, so if it comes out to be a dud, I should not be help responsible for that.

While inquiring someone about Pratham I was told that Puri Constructions was to use LNT for the Pranayam project but changed their decision later and used other contractors, however they used LNT's drawings, layout plans etc. that were sent with the proposal without their consent. LNT has sued Puri Constructions for some 500 crores and have taken stay on the possession of flats.

Again I am not sure about the credibility of source, but the original buyers in the project can file an RTI to confirm.
Hi
Greetings

Thanks for the share first of all.. Even if not verified the mention of news of PURI being sued by a company like L&T can be really devastating for Puri not only in Faridabad but for their aspirations in DWAY.

Given the fact that Designs and Layouts are copyright property they cannot be used and the proposal submission contains clauses that prohibit the customer from using them without permission.

It would be a good idea to get a clarity on this aspect both from PURI and L&T sources..

Cheers
March 21 2012 , 05:22 PM   #42
Member

Ravi_Kant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
Likes Received: 37
My Mood: Amused

Please check the link below.

Larsen And Toubro vs Puri Construction Limited And Ors on 26 November, 2008

The land in question is in Gurgaon, maybe Dwarka expressway.
March 21 2012 , 06:12 PM   #43
Member

ajay1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 143
Likes Received: 2
My Mood: Cheerful

Hi Any idea how is ferros plot in FBD good or avoid for investment
March 21 2012 , 08:24 PM   #44
Veteran Member

miketest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,401
Likes Received: 1600
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
Please check the link below.

Larsen And Toubro vs Puri Construction Limited And Ors on 26 November, 2008

The land in question is in Gurgaon, maybe Dwarka expressway.
Yeah then may be what I was told is a hoax. Thanks for the research brother.
March 23 2012 , 06:24 PM   #45
New Member

OldBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Likes Received: 1
Ferrous City Phase I project

Hello All,

In 2007, My father bought a flat in Ferrous City Phase I project(Ground Floor + Covered garden so total area is 1600 Sq. Ft.) . Yesterday I opened their website and found that they have revised the rate and the latest is 2500/- per Sq. Ft. Also, we don't have an urgency of selling it immediately. I have few queries for which I need your inputs

- How much premium can I get from my ferrous flat if I plan to sell it within next few months ?
- Should I wait till possession is offered to us as I read in the forum that that will be Sep,2012 ?

My apologies If I confuse you with the next question -
once I get the procession should I put it in rent ?
or
As We live in greenfield in my own builder floor so should I sell the ferrous property and buy another in greenfield and then put it in rent ?(And wait for Faridabad metro to finish I reckon metro will boost the greenfield property rates significantly as compare to ferrous)

I really appreciate if you can answer my above queries.

Thanks..
March 24 2012 , 02:28 PM   #46
Veteran Member

BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,467
Likes Received: 3446
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBoy
Hello All,

In 2007, My father bought a flat in Ferrous City Phase I project(Ground Floor + Covered garden so total area is 1600 Sq. Ft.) . Yesterday I opened their website and found that they have revised the rate and the latest is 2500/- per Sq. Ft. Also, we don't have an urgency of selling it immediately. I have few queries for which I need your inputs

- How much premium can I get from my ferrous flat if I plan to sell it within next few months ?
- Should I wait till possession is offered to us as I read in the forum that that will be Sep,2012 ?

My apologies If I confuse you with the next question -
once I get the procession should I put it in rent ?
or
As We live in greenfield in my own builder floor so should I sell the ferrous property and buy another in greenfield and then put it in rent ?(And wait for Faridabad metro to finish I reckon metro will boost the greenfield property rates significantly as compare to ferrous)

I really appreciate if you can answer my above queries.

Thanks..
Hi
Greetings

Rohit bhai knows better about Ferrous and BPTP related companies in Neharpar..

May I ask,
Whats your confidence level about possession happening in Sep 12?? If so, would be a promising news!!
Where did you learn about this and whats the current status of construction?

Cheers
March 24 2012 , 02:41 PM   #47

dhruvljh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: DLF Phase I, Gurgaon
Posts: 82
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Chatty

When I go to faridabad neharpar, it reminds me - water, water every where but not a drop to drink. There are 1,80,000 houses under construction and 640 are offered for possession.

The great BPTP has a very rigid policy of launching 50 projects and than offering possession in one. poor guy is trying hard for 50 projects under its kitty - so far about 30.
March 25 2012 , 06:00 PM   #48
Member

missedthebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 179
Likes Received: 112

Dear Forum members,

One of my friend's friend has joined BPTP. I asked my friend to ask him about some inside news. Well that guy is of the opinion that BPTP possessions are still a good 12 months away!I didnt clarified if it is for Princess or Grandeura or in general!

Warm regards,
MTB
kmukesh likes this.
__________________
Great Demand and limited supply doesnt means that one will pay any price
March 25 2012 , 06:09 PM   #49
Veteran Member

rohit_warren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,410
Likes Received: 777
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by missedthebus
Dear Forum members,

One of my friend's friend has joined BPTP. I asked my friend to ask him about some inside news. Well that guy is of the opinion that BPTP possessions are still a good 12 months away!I didnt clarified if it is for Princess or Grandeura or in general!

Warm regards,
MTB
as per my timeline target of 2013 - not surprised - however you will see the possession in bits and pieces in every quarter starting new FY

rohit
March 25 2012 , 07:06 PM   #50
Veteran Member

BlessU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,467
Likes Received: 3446
My Mood: Amused
RBI restricts Home loans to Projects under construction above 5years

Hi
Greetings

I just read somewhere that RBI has instructed all banks to suspend home loans to projects that are under-construction for more than 5 years.

If thats true, then all resale cases looking for loan in BPTP/other projects, now delayed beyond 5yrs, would suffer in the absence of home loans for resale customers..

Does anyone have more information on this??

Cheers
MY NEST likes this.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks