Last updated: March 23 2019
0 | Posts
285 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tathya Infraspace in Ahmedabad : Issues

Be aware of getting fooled.

Builders are still fooling people though we have RERA in place. What they do is they give allotment date as December 2019 in the sales deed and tell people that they will get allotment in next month and then again next month and then again says next month.

Dear Indians here you are paying rent as well as your EMI as you have done the sale deed and paid full amount to the builder.

This is my personal case where in I have paid full amount to M/s. TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD. Below is the project details :

PROJECT: ASHRAYA 10 (PHASE - 2)

ASHRAYA 10, GST COMPOUND , NR KHODIYAR TEMPLE, NEW RANIP, Daskroi,Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Reg No. : PR/GJ/AHMEDABAD/DASKROI/AUDA/RAA01335/180118

PROMOTER - TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD

PROMOTER TYPE - Company

TOTAL AREA - 5461.48 (sq Mtr)

PROPERTY TYPE - Residential/Group Housing

STATUS - Ongoing

TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD is not ready to give allotment date of my property and I cannot take any legal action because as per Sales Deed allotment date is December 2019.

I have dropped official email, requesting TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD for allotment date but they are least bother to reply my email.

What is the meaning of RERA? For which @BJPgujarat and @bjpindia takes pride for?

I am not alone, there are 650 families who are currently paying rent as well as EMI.

TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD is enjoying interest less money where as 650 families are paying interest for the money the paid to M/s. TATHYA INFRASPACE PVT LTD

All I have to say is get your sales deed double checked by your lawyer else you will face the same issue.
    Last edited March 23 2019, 11:09 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X