Last updated: March 15 2009
2 | Posts
7948 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Required On Banakhat And Saat-Baar-Ni-Nikaal

Hello,

My name is Amit. I am currently residing in US. In few months I will be returning to Ahmedabad, to take over family Real Estate Bussiness. Before I go there I would like to get some knowledge about local terms. I know basic definition of Baanakhat and paanch baar ni nakal. I would like to see a copy of it before I go. I have search all over web and did not find any. If you have any additional information about it, I would really appreciate it.

Also, mods I am not sure if this is right section or not I appoligize if it posted in wrong section.

Thanks

-Amit

Re : Information Required On Banakhat And Saat-Baar-Ni-Nikaal

Information of Nakal

Dear Amit,

It's not paanch Bar but it's Saat Bar ni nakal i.e Extract of 7/12 Village copy where the brief description of property and owner name is there.

Comment

Re : Information Required On Banakhat And Saat-Baar-Ni-Nikaal

Information of Banakhat

Banakhat: It is an initial agreement which is entered between Vendor and Purchaser wherein description of the Property, Cost of the flat, Payment Terms, Financial details, and other formal terms & conditions are covered up in this agreement, and after that Final Sale Deed will be executed.

paanch Baar: Actually it's not paanch bar ni nakal but it's called saat bar ni nakal wherein the brief details of property and name of owners are there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X