Hi all , can anybody throw some light on this project..what is the current price and status of this project...and also plz tell me is it good for the investment...
thanks
Read more
Reply
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • okz.... so could you tell some good option on this rate? which is close to city ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    okz.... so could you tell some good option on this rate? which is close to city ...


    dear i don't understand on this rate means
    at 2600 or 20 lakhs budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • at 2600
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    at 2600


    by mistake i written 2600 it was 2900


    u should look godrej garden city ( around 2700 u can get in resale for phase 1 ) and adani shantigram on sg highway first in resale but adani is in gandhingar

    and also look venus in main city near to prahladnagar extension

    and sandesh township in ahmedabad ( one of good builder in ahmedabad)
    and pacfica companies near nirma university ( one of reputed builder in ahmedabad )
    savvy project same near nirma univesity

    but i don't know the exact rates and sizes i know only for two that is adani and godrej

    ( ignore if u don't like )

    Note please visit location before buying reason everybody has different views
    CommentQuote
  • thankx for ur input abhay :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    thankx for ur input abhay :)


    best of luck my friend

    dear ozone group is different and ozone city is ahmedabad is different ??
    CommentQuote
  • ozone city and ozone glitter are two different projects...and according to my knowledge both the projects belongs to ozone group..and the location is same for both the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    ozone city and ozone glitter are two different projects...and according to my knowledge both the projects belongs to ozone group..and the location is same for both the project.


    main website of ozone builders is this

    Ozonegroup : Current Projects

    in this no project mention of ahmedabad

    may be ahmedabad ozone company is different
    CommentQuote
  • Lol... yes ahmedabad ozone company is different , below mention website is of ozone ahmedabad .
    About Ahmedabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    Lol... yes ahmedabad ozone company is different , below mention website is of ozone ahmedabad .
    About Ahmedabad


    yes i was telling u same
    that i think ozone main group is different and ozone ahmedabad is different
    CommentQuote
  • i got you now :)
    CommentQuote
  • But dont you think that these projects are very far away from the main city..could you tell what is the approx distance from ahmedabad airport and railway station?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    But dont you think that these projects are very far away from the main city..could you tell what is the approx distance from ahmedabad airport and railway station?


    u plan to settel down after retirement or ur relatives are living ?/
    CommentQuote
  • ya adani is far( it is in ghandinagar near GIFT city ) but godrej pacfica u can say comes in ahmedabad only but area is much better
    main sg highway and also main metro and main devlopment is going in that areas and main think dear everyone wants quality also

    i can tell u location ( i am also not living ) have u ever visited ahmedabad ?
    CommentQuote
  • my relatives are living.
    CommentQuote