Hi all , can anybody throw some light on this project..what is the current price and status of this project...and also plz tell me is it good for the investment...
thanks
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Abhay1991,
    U may ask anything,not an issue,thx anyway.
    I got it from the builder direct,they have 3 prices,like which side the apt faces,2800, 2950, 3200.
    I got mine at 2950 per sq ft.pls free if u need any more details.
    thank you for the map,it really helped.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Abhay1991,
    U may ask anything,not an issue,thx anyway.
    I got it from the builder direct,they have 3 prices,like which side the apt faces,2800, 2950, 3200.
    I got mine at 2950 per sq ft.pls free if u need any more details.
    thank you for the map,it really helped.

congrats again

the prices are have not much increased there for last 1 year i think because of election now i think it will rise
    when is ur possession of flat ?
    why builder have different price i think it depend upon flat 2bhk,3bhk

any idea of metro ?? when is deadline have u talked to company about this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abhay1991,

The road facing is 2800,2950 is swimming pool and club house facing and 3200 is stadium facing. 36 months is the max time for completion. There is no news of metro so far. If you ge any updates please let me know too.

Thks again
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abhay1991,
    U wished me congrats,but ur mood was sad,if u wish I can cancel,but ur mood should always be happy.
    Just kidding.
    CommentQuote
    Hi abhay1991,
    U wished me congrats,but ur mood was sad,if u wish I can cancel,but ur mood should always be happy.
    Just kidding.

haha no vinchi ji i was sad for something else
    but by reading ur post my mood changed :)
    CommentQuote
  • on main website og gujarat metro rail now it is different
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay 1991,
    Looks like this is a old map,the previous one was more clear to me,any idea where is GIFT CITY in the old map.as u see there is a stop at khodiyar for the metro phase 2,the shantigram is close as per the builder.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay 1991,
    Looks like this is a old map,the previous one was more clear to me,any idea where is GIFT CITY in the old map.as u see there is a stop at khodiyar for the metro phase 2,the shantigram is close as per the builder.
    Thanks

vinchi ji so builder told u that the map which i posted was right ? and i heard metro work is going on full speed
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abhay1991,I just forwarded the map to the builder which u had previously posted,he guided me on that,good to hear that metro work is in full swing,any news about gift where is it coming on the old map,also I feel nice to see ur mood as happy too.thx
    CommentQuote
    Hi abhay1991,I just forwarded the map to the builder which u had previously posted,he guided me on that,good to hear that metro work is in full swing,any news about gift where is it coming on the old map,also I feel nice to see ur mood as happy too.thx

gift city is between
    dholakuva and koba ( RED LINE ) and info city is in gandhinagar
    so u have forwarded a map to adani ( previous one )
    so adani have said that metro map which u forwarded to them is is right ?
    CommentQuote
  • vinchi ji i searched on net also the second map is right and heard till 2015 it will be ready
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    vinchi ji i searched on net also the second map is right and heard till 2015 it will be ready

Thanks,but what will be ready,the gift city or metro.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks,but what will be ready,the gift city or metro.

metro my friend

From 2015, ride Metro from Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar - India - DNA
    CommentQuote
  • HI Abhay 1991,looks like u get an sms on ur phone,thanks once again 4 ur quick reply.

So if u come to gujarat we can travel togeather in 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I and my family would like to wish all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,and also with lots of love.
    CommentQuote