Hi all , can anybody throw some light on this project..what is the current price and status of this project...and also plz tell me is it good for the investment...
thanks
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi All,
    I and my family would like to wish all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,and also with lots of love.

happy new year vinchi ji
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay1991,
    Thanks for the lovely updates on gujarat I Feel better on my investment over there,more strong.Do u have too anything over there.
    Whats happening on ur friend in panvel did he find anything,as i have one at hirco too.
    Take Care love ur posts,very informative.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vinchi,

Do you live/visited the site when you made the decision? Any other projects you considered before your final selection? Pls share the total carpet area and the net project costs for your flat. some reasons on why you selected this property would help me in my decision as well.

Thank you
    amit
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay1991,
    Thanks for the lovely updates on gujarat I Feel better on my investment over there,more strong.Do u have too anything over there.
    Whats happening on ur friend in panvel did he find anything,as i have one at hirco too.
    Take Care love ur posts,very informative.

hello vinchi ji yes devlopment is going very fast only beacuse of modi and vibrant gujrat opening was excellent i surprised to see so many companies and also gift city 29 floor phase 1 is ready by seeing already 200 to 400 per sq feet rates increased of many builders and i think when gift city will be ready and one by one more companies will come prices will be very high already maruti has decided 2 plants , hero , ril, essar group , hdfc will open more 200 branches,general motors , hitachi, and many more and foriegn companies has taken part and decided to put their factories and offices in gujrat or ahmedabad

ya my friend was thinking in mumbai but his budget was 35 only for panvel he drop the plan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amitdev6,
    which one r u referring,so i can share exact details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay1991,
    you r spot on i recieved an email saying the prices r going high as of 15th of jan.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay1991,
    you r spot on i recieved an email saying the prices r going high as of 15th of jan.

u received mail from company adani or from some other
    and how much they are going to increase
    CommentQuote
    Hi Amitdev6,
    which one r u referring,so i can share exact details.

Hi Vinchi

i was referring to your investments in Mumbai/Gujarat if any.

Thanks
    amit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay1991,
    It was from adani,but did not mention how much,any updates,will keep u posted.
    U R right it is all due to Mr Modi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdev6
    Hi Vinchi

i was referring to your investments in Mumbai/Gujarat if any.

Thanks
    amit

Hi Amit,
    u need to know where u want to invest,not see where others invest,I AM not trying to be rude,because what is good 4 me wont be good 4u,and also may be u have a better money power than me,so see what is good 4u.I will be more than happy to guide u in my ability,thx.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay1991,

vinchi ji
    any news of price revision from adani ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhaj 1991,
    Nice to see u still remember,but sorry did not hear anything so far,but on the other side good news is that hirco in panvel has increased their prices drastically,looking at that my mood also is same as yours.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhaj 1991,
    Nice to see u still remember,but sorry did not hear anything so far,but on the other side good news is that hirco in panvel has increased their prices drastically,looking at that my mood also is same as yours.

i heard lots of companies has increased rates in ahmedabad
    and good news is that hirco, DLF emaar mgf, is expected to come in ahmedabad
    INDIABULLS AND TATA HOSUING launched their projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, thats a good news,But i will not be suprised if they start charging 4 floor rise for Ahmedabad, soon?
    CommentQuote
    Hi, thats a good news,But i will not be suprised if they start charging 4 floor rise for Ahmedabad, soon?

sorry,,, what do you mean by 4 floor rise?
    CommentQuote