everyone can share developments of sg highway in this thread
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • intas pharma will b shifting their office in magnet corporate park by ganesh housing
    CommentQuote
  • hn safal builder ( reputed builder of ahmedabad )
    3 excellent projects sg highway

1 COMMERCIAL ~ Mondeal Square

Project Description:

Take your business to a new platform with Mondeal Square, the premium business landmark of Ahmedabad at S. G. Higway. This high-end structure is designed exclusively for business persons who want to stay ahead of the clutter.

An introduction by HN Safal Group, Mondeal Square will enhance opportunities by extensive connectivity. Flanked by important structures in the vicinity, it remains the most coveted business structure in the city.

Near Karnavati Club, S. G. Road, Ahmedabad.

Specifications:
    Key Features:

Vitrified Tiles in Flooring
    Glazed Tiles in Toilets
    5 KVA Electric Loads

No of Floors: Ground + 11 Floors

Located on S. G. Road- the most developed road of Ahmedabad

+
    Densely surrounded by hi-end corporate buildings

+
    No retail shops or eateries to maintain corporate look of building

+
    Air-conditioned Entrance foyer with sitting facility

+
    Generator Back-up for common utilities

+
    Convenient Provision for AC outdoor units

+
    Ample Parking space

+
    Lush green environs with beautiful landscaping

video -- MONDEAL_SQUARE_walkthrough.mp4 - YouTube
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd COMMERCIAL ~ Mondeal Business Park

This contemporary business venue will inspire the entrepreneurial mind. It boasts 24 independent corporate houses, where each unit is ground plus 2 stories.

The business park is landscaped in the centre, affording breathtaking views of the natural surrounds.

Nr. Gurudwara, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.

Specifications:

- Unit size: Ranging from 10763 sq. Ft. To 16168 sq. Ft.
    - 24 independent corporate Houses
    - Each unit is Ground Plus 2 Storey
    - Landscaped Garden in the centre
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhayji,
    I loved the mondel square,and thought to book one but all r already sold out,only two balance,but they were too big sq ft for me.Hope u had posted it before,Anyway thanks,I really loved the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Abhayji,
    I loved the mondel square,and thought to book one but all r already sold out,only two balance,but they were too big sq ft for me.Hope u had posted it before,Anyway thanks,I really loved the location.

vinchi ji u talked to company ?
    CommentQuote
  • one more project coming .. mondeal heights by safal
    CommentQuote
  • 3rd project COMMERCIAL ~ Mondeal Retail Park

Project Description:

This ambitious upscale project, designed by German architects, will cover over two lac sq.ft. in the prime commercial area off the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway.

A true one-stop shopping destination, it will house 16 premium brands under one roof.

S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad. rajpath club

Specifications:
    Key Features:

Construction Area: 2,30,000 sq.ft.
    Total Units: 16
    Unit Size: 12000 sq ft to 20000 sq ft.

+
    Ground + 2 storey complex spread over 2.3 lac sq. ft.

+
    Unmatched infrastructure and utilitarian designs

+
    Grand central plaza

+
    Ample parking space
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd.

Savvy Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. commercial near gujarat high court

Shapath-V : Overview

The Shapath series of buildings are reputed to be the best corporate buildings in the city. It is always our genuine effort to provide state-of-the art facilities to our customers. In-keeping with this philosophy 'The Shapath series of buildings are reputed to be the best corporate buildings in the city.

4th and 5th is of latest construction update
    CommentQuote
  • KP infra building a club house, behind iscon circle, off sg higway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    vinchi ji u talked to company ?

Hi Abhayji,
    Yes I called them up,that is when i came to know,even the bldg is come up may take another year or year n half to complete the internal work.Can u plz keep me informed if u or shreik13 come across,thanks once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Abhayji,
    Yes I called them up,that is when i came to know,even the bldg is come up may take another year or year n half to complete the internal work.Can u plz keep me informed if u or shreik13 come across,thanks once again.

i will try my best :)
    CommentQuote
  • sangath terrace ( reputed builder ) launched flats in ghadhinagar
    5500 per sq feet

starting price 72 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Sg highway and vastrapur on the rise

With Ahmedabad growing by leaps and bounds, SG Highway and Vastrapur have seen a definite spike in realty growth

Vastrapur and Sarkhej-Gandhinagar (SG) Highway,which have been performing moderately in the past few quarters,have emerged as the top localities in terms of capital appreciation,in the Apr-Jun 2013 quarter,as per PropIndex,the India Apartment Index by .com SG Highway,a major commercial area in the city,has been receiving a healthy residential demand.Its popularity as a residential destination has pushed it to be the fifth most preferred locality in the Apr-Jun 2013 quarter as opposed to its ninth position in the Jan-Mar 2013 quarter.

The data with .com indicates that along with Vastrapur and SG Highway,the top five localities including Bopal,Satellite,Prahlad Nagar,accounted for 31 per cent of the total supply in the city and SG Highway constituted 50 per cent of that total supply,during the quarter.This implies that the locality offers a large number of fresh units.Many of the projects in this area would be delivered by the end of 2013 and in 2014.

Arjav Shah of Arjav Estates says,"SG Highway consists of 90-95 per cent commercial establishments.However,with several residential real estate projects underway,there is a situation of oversupply and this has led to stagnating property values.In order to get better investment returns,buyers are moving towards nearby locations such as Vastrapur,Satellite,Prahlad Nagar and Bopal."

Jitendra Soni of Harshil Estate adds,"Real estate markets in both Satellite and Vastrapur enjoy proximity to SG Highway and the main city.These two locations are mostly in demand by mid-income buyers as property values range between Rs 4,300 and 5,600 per sq ft."

Bopal,however,is farther from the city limits and holds potential for the investors.Rajesh Vaswani,director,Venus Group of Companies,says,"Bopal is in the outskirts of the city and holds a good potential for capital appreciation in future.

Currently,the location seems far from the city due to weak transportation facilities and this is keeping the end-users away.However,it is popular amongst investors owing to its affordable property values."The property values in Bopal range from Rs 2,900 to Rs 3,600 per sq ft.Thus,a 1,000-sq ft apartment is available in the range of Rs 29-36 lakh.

The capital values in Prahlad Nagar,at the other end,range from Rs 4,800 to Rs 6,000 per sq ft.Rahul Bhatia of Uplink Realtors says,"Prahlad Nagar is popular for its high end residential apartments,commercial buildings,hospitals,clubs and many other entertainment facilities.Along with modern amenities,the projects in this area are also preferred for their accessibility to other parts of the city through the Ring Road and SG Highway."

Considering the interest from property buyers,all five locations have been popular destinations.However,in terms of connectivity and scope for appreciation,SG Highway and Vastrapur offer greater potential.
    CommentQuote