Hello Guys,

I am looking for investments in 2bhk apartment but want to know about the best area to invest in ahmd. I have heard good things about south bopal and there are good projects like gala and safal but there is a problem of drainage in this area. I have heard that SG highway has good potential and projects like Adani, Godrej, Savvy and PAcifica are good. I need some advice about whether to invest in SG highway or in South bopal for time horizon of 3 - 5 years?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SG highway

Dear Friend,

As per my view SG Highway have more potential as compare to Southbopal because of gandhingar conectivity and high way is already developed and in charodi drainage system work already in work .

there is also a good scheme like GALA Heavon , Sogo , Ganesh housing's Malabar county , Balaji Windpark in that you can also invest that scheme are small in size and i like small scheme .

look apart from godrej and Adani in that only investor is there..so pls look at Malabar County , Gala Heavon , Balaji Wind park , SOGO and take decision

but one thing is final SG Highway is far better than south bopal
    CommentQuote
  • I would also prefer SG highway..
    CommentQuote
  • If you have to choose between these 2 areas than I will definitely prefer to go for SG Highway.. It is developing very fast. I agree South Bopal also has very good schemes but rates are not increasing there when we compare it with SG Highway...
    CommentQuote