Hi!
I checked and could not found specific thread on this project. I am getting some offers to buy 2 BHK in this project for investment purposes. I am not staying in Ahmedabad presently. Can some one please give inputs on this project - construction quality, accessibility, status of completion, rental prices and most important per square feet sale price for this property in the area. Any other input shall also be welcomed. Also, any similar project nearby.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI Sunil,

This project is nice and from a reputed developer Goyal & Co so construction quality is good and will not be an issue. These are ready possession flats and rental income is around 8-11K depends on size of the flat.

Lots of options available from investors on this project and per Sq Ft price is around 3500-4000. Anything less than 3500 should be an excellent deal.

Location is good but not excellent because it has a railway track and torrent power station very nearby so it is not a peaceful location. But it is very near to prahaladnagar and corporate road area so it is a plus one.

Hope this helps :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh for your revert.

I also have option of looking at Richmond Grand (2 and 2.5 BHK) at Prahlad nagar extn. Can you give me similar opinion like construction quality, accessibility, status of completion, rental prices and most important per square feet sale price for this property in the area. Any other input shall also be welcomed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Again Sunil, Richmond Grand is a project by Nishant Construction and I personally liked their work quality so it is a good once to buy as well. Rest of the things are almost same that includes sales price, rental income as both of these properties are very near by each other. Only difference is these are not ready possession flats. Construction is on-going... Nishant as well as Goyal, both builders are reputed and doing good quality work.
    CommentQuote