I have received mailer from my broker regarding Satyesh Residency, Shantipura Cross Roads, Ahmedabad with tentative date of possession as Dec 2016. The builder is Applewoods Estate Pvt. Ltd.. All apartments are of 1 BHK configuration with saleable area of 646 sq ft.

Accessibility
1 km from Santhal cross roads, S.P. Ringroad
4 kms from South Bopal
8 kms from Prahladnagar Garden

Revised plans have been resubmitted for approval. Applewoods Estate Pvt. Ltd. is promoted by Mr. Falgun Patel. The developer has developed and delivered 1.5 million sq.ft. of real estate and is currently developing 6 million sq.ft. of real estate. The developer has a strong presence in Ahmedabad.

Pricing:
Rs 1950/- per sq ft. (20% within 6 months and remaining on possession).

Seniors please advise the project prospects from investment perspective. Capital appreciation potential, potential rent, builder reputation - quality, timely construction etc. Also, advise whether this price is appropriate for the location and builder.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think, this is included in Applewoods township itself. correct? I must say, rates are very cheap and competitive... Because of the fact that there are no much end users in Applewoods ready possession flat. I was about to finalize a deal of 3 BHK premium flat there at 2500/SqFt 8 months back but because of less end users, I denied the deal.

If you are looking to invest just for a rental income than I will suggest, it is good to get one at South Bopal.
    CommentQuote