I had heard long before about Godrej project, now heard they have launched the project. I dont know whether booking opened or not.

I got this info... not sure if its correct.

they have acquired most of 300 acres land.

The construction contract given to L&T at Rs 995 /sqft.

The launch price may be around 2300/2400 /sqft.

Anyone have any authentic info ??
Read more
486 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    anand ji u have booked if yest at what rate

Abhayji, I have inquired but not booked yet. They have quoted me price of

-3050 to 3500 / sqft for 2 and 3 bhk in 5th phase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandbhai
    That definitely makes sense to me. I am looking to invest in ahmedabad, especially SG highway after reading about the larger township developments on this forum.

Although I am still in a dilemma about returns. What i am hearing is there is bound to be a correction (or atleast some stable prices in few years). Whats your expert opinion on it?

my friend correction i m hearing for last 6 years i decided to buy in 2008 on sg highway i dropped the plan all were saying correction from 2008 to 2010 50 % jump prices i booked in 2010 so don't wait i will say if u want book go for it at least sg highway is best destination
    if wee see progress of gujarat and future is best
    maruti ford tata auto indsutries also there
    u must see GIFT CITY AND VIBRANT GUJARAT THREAD
    so i will say go for it

for returns i will say u will get if u invest for long term say 5 years but how much that no one can guess but prices will not stable
    CommentQuote
    Abhayji, I have inquired but not booked yet. They have quoted me price of

-3050 to 3500 / sqft for 2 and 3 bhk in 5th phase

yes 3050 is for 2 bhk 3bhk 3250
    100 is area development chrages
    100000 for car parking
    40 rs plc
    some maintaince advance charges
    invest for long term say 5 years
    thanks
    happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Is it like a fixed price or has anyone managed to bargain the price when making final deal.
    CommentQuote
    Is it like a fixed price or has anyone managed to bargain the price when making final deal.

you can try to negotiate go directly to company office
    CommentQuote
    That definitely makes sense to me. I am looking to invest in ahmedabad, especially SG highway after reading about the larger township developments on this forum.

Although I am still in a dilemma about returns. What i am hearing is there is bound to be a correction (or atleast some stable prices in few years). Whats your expert opinion on it?

In my opinion the prices are too much bloated. There is bound to be a big correction specially in schemes which are away from livable city area. Comparing Godrej Garden City to a scheme which is near Vejalpur (within city vicinity), the prices are the same! Godrej Garden city won't pick up any time soon and so are other far-off properties near SG Highway.

This is coming from Ahmadabad resident. People don't have big jobs here, the pricing is all speculative. Some day the air-castle is bound to be broken. Eg. Avg. Salary in Ahmadabad is still just Rs. 25000/pm. Do your math how they can ever afford a 40 lac flat. My personal advice will be to just wait...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cbrcoder
    In my opinion the prices are too much bloated. There is bound to be a big correction specially in schemes which are away from livable city area. Comparing Godrej Garden City to a scheme which is near Vejalpur (within city vicinity), the prices are the same! Godrej Garden city won't pick up any time soon and so are other far-off properties near SG Highway.

This is coming from Ahmadabad resident. People don't have big jobs here, the pricing is all speculative. Some day the air-castle is bound to be broken. Eg. Avg. Salary in Ahmadabad is still just Rs. 25000/pm. Do your math how they can ever afford a 40 lac flat. My personal advice will be to just wait...

only godrej is not far there are many adani, gala heaven , pacifica reflection,
    why all builders are comming here beacuse it is best destination

my friend correction i m hearing for last 6 years nothing has happen nothing will happen in future
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion, another ahmedabad localite, prices will remain stable.. SG highway will b next best destination and most lively area in times to come .. Godrej and Adani will take atleast 3 years to go lively..

Ppl who are having salary of 25 K are now moving to gota and jagatpur area, but they are buying home for sure..

Prices in outskirts are in range of 2600 - 3000 / sq feet.. If its a ready to move in property like gala or godrej, i see very less chances of prices being corrected from this stage.. but if its a new launch, we can surely negotiate good with builder.. Cost of land and construction has increased.. And if situation like this persists then builder may come up with new schemes near SG highway / SP ring road by taking advantage of higher FSI.. and keeping rate as approx 2700 - 2750 - 3000 in launch..

SG highway will soon see 14 - 16 storey buildings ..
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think prices will correct .. 20 % from present level .. ie if we take godrej s rate as 2800.. and then deducting 20 % from it.. its almost 500 rs deduction.. so a cost of 2300 in godrej or adani or safal or gala or any other good builder is next to impossible.. That s what i feel..

I agree market is not in a good shape, but this too shall pass.. No major launch of project in a way will also help in absorbing excess inventory to some level for sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrenik13
    In my opinion, another ahmedabad localite, prices will remain stable.. SG highway will b next best destination and most lively area in times to come .. Godrej and Adani will take atleast 3 years to go lively..

Ppl who are having salary of 25 K are now moving to gota and jagatpur area, but they are buying home for sure..

Prices in outskirts are in range of 2600 - 3000 / sq feet.. If its a ready to move in property like gala or godrej, i see very less chances of prices being corrected from this stage.. but if its a new launch, we can surely negotiate good with builder.. Cost of land and construction has increased.. And if situation like this persists then builder may come up with new schemes near SG highway / SP ring road by taking advantage of higher FSI.. and keeping rate as approx 2700 - 2750 - 3000 in launch..

SG highway will soon see 14 - 16 storey buildings ..

Originally Posted by shrenik13
    i dont think prices will correct .. 20 % from present level .. ie if we take godrej s rate as 2800.. and then deducting 20 % from it.. its almost 500 rs deduction.. so a cost of 2300 in godrej or adani or safal or gala or any other good builder is next to impossible.. That s what i feel..

I agree market is not in a good shape, but this too shall pass.. No major launch of project in a way will also help in absorbing excess inventory to some level for sure..

AGREEE WITH SHRENIK13 ji
    godrej resale is easily 3000 for phase 1
    prices are increasing beacuse they are getiing booking
    adani and godrej are best township
    many big builders have land only they are waiting for right time
    if they enter i m sure thier prices will be high that time we will say oh adani and godrej or gala was cheaper

my friend already sold godrej ohase 3000 so it is excellent
    chance are much that godrej savvy gala adani to reach 3500 now
    remember nri also buying

only one has to invest for long term say 5 years

2.4 years back when godrej camed all are were saying this but it has given return
    nothing will happen we are hearing for 7 years
    Prices of SG highway are currently stable.. but it will increase in times to come. i think this is right time to buy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cbrcoder

Hi Cbrcoder,
    I agree with u people salary is not very high in gujarat,but Godrej was given one of the best township in Ahmedabad ,secondly prices wont go down,(eg-has ur expences gone down).Sg highway is the best and very well planned , in Adani there are bunglows of 3 and half crore so if people can buy those than why not 40 to 60 lackhs flats.
    Buy the way there r about 70% people self-employed,correct me if i am wrong.i can openly bet on sg highway,will get good returns in coming future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Cbrcoder,
    I agree with u people salary is not very high in gujarat,but Godrej was given one of the best township in Ahmedabad ,secondly prices wont go down,(eg-has ur expences gone down).Sg highway is the best and very well planned , in Adani there are bunglows of 3 and half crore so if people can buy those than why not 40 to 60 lackhs flats.
    Buy the way there r about 70% people self-employed,correct me if i am wrong.i can openly bet on sg highway,will get good returns in coming future.

agree with vinchi ji nri are buying for long term sg hgihway is best
    people can afford local also NRI ALSO
    godrej adani gala pacica savyy are best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    agree with vinchi ji nri are buying for long term sg hgihway is best
    people can afford local also NRI ALSO
    godrej adani gala pacica savyy are best

Sir

Don't you think "Adani" is too far from City?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir

Don't you think "Adani" is too far from City?

yes it is but from iscon mall to gandhinagar this area will be best godrej adani both are on that so both are good
    CommentQuote
  • Yes..it is far from the city and that s why its potential to give good returns is huge.. bcoz the base is low.. SG higway used to be far flung area 10 years back.. and now it is heart of city..

Vaishnodevi will be the best location as it is intersection of both SG highway and SP ring road.. so in a way you can reach any damn part of ahmedabad from this location.. and in times to come it will be best location to live and commute.. adani is hardly 1.5 kms from vaishnodevi..

Give it some time and see the returns..
    CommentQuote