Any one knows how Chankheda area is to buy commercial?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Chandkheda

Chandkheda is upcoming area in Ahmedabad and it will replace Prahaladnagar soon. There is no new schemes are coming in residential areas like Satelite, Prahaladnagar as there is no land left. So new areas like South bopal, New CG road are growing up. There are lots of new residential schemes are coming up in Chandkheda. Further it is more connected to Ahmedabad (BRTS,AMTS,Auto) than South bopal. In future, this area will be flooded with people and they need shops to buy daily items. So investing in commercial will be the right choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about Gala Swing project in South Bopal

Dear friends,

This is my first post on this forum. I am intrested in investment in residential property in Ahmedabad. Can any one give me idea about develpoments in South Bopal, especially In Gala Swing project?

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • Chandkhea falls in the centre of Ahmedaad and Gandhinagar It is on the NH and also not far from SG high way and SP Ring Road BRTS is under construction Air port is near and there are good hospitals nearby.HenceChandkheda isa good destination for propery buying The prices are little high which can be reduced if the builders desire.
    Builders are fooling the onvestors about the area of the flats as there is no mandatory disclosure of high they rrive at Super Built up area Actual built up area is approximately 60 % to 65 % It must be made compulsory forthe builders to mention the Carpet area, Buuilt up area and if nececssary the Super built up area. SBA is inflated and misleading Theydo it with a purpose of showing low cost (artificially)
    The price per square foot , square yard or square meter should be shown for Carpetarea and builtup area which willgive the actual cost Bed rooms should be atelast 12 x 10 ft less than that is too small and drawing room should be atleast 20 x 10 and dining room must be of atleast 12 x 10
    CommentQuote
  • good area in future
    CommentQuote
  • The first impression of this area is, its newly developed & developing. Next impression is, it is best in terms of education, cosmo culture due to ONGC & IOC staffs residing privately in this area and most of the newly projects came up here with good option of recreation facilities like gym & swimming pool. Addition of any sports club will give perfect lifestyle for any family that too at much less rates than of west ahmedabad. I concluded on this area after staying in cities like ahmedabad,baroda,mumbai,gurgaon, & jaipur.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, does anyone have an idea of any upcoming project in new cg and nearby areas for duplex/villa??? pls let me know with price idea..thanks!
    CommentQuote