Smart Life Gift City, Sangath IPL, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad

Last updated: May 28 2015
5 | Posts
1940 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Life Gift City, Sangath IPL, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad

Hi- I am looking for Prelaunch offer GIFT CITY in Ahmedabad and came across SMART LIFE by Sanganth IPL Developers. Can you please confirm the genuinity or delivery by these builders. Also the broker is charging Rs 7000 sq ft by carpet area which he claims comes down to Rs 4500 as per gross area/superios calculations. Can someone verify if this is the case. I am an NRI hence will be great to get local expertise.

Re : Smart Life Gift City, Sangath IPL, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad

Hello,

As far as quality of constrction is concerned, then I would say sangath is one of premium builder in ahmedbad, gandhinagar and they does not compromise with quality that's why they charge premium amount. I haven't deal with this builder so not sure about the delivery.

This project is relatively new and I dont have exact details but 4500/- is somwhat premium amount that he is qouting. In Gandhinagar 3500/- sqft rate is currently running. This is planned in gift city and there are lot of construction planned in gift city so it would be benifical for future but it will take a long time. i would say atleast 5-7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bhav3011 View Post
      Hi- I am looking for Prelaunch offer GIFT CITY in Ahmedabad and came across SMART LIFE by Sanganth IPL Developers. Can you please confirm the genuinity or delivery by these builders. Also the broker is charging Rs 7000 sq ft by carpet area which he claims comes down to Rs 4500 as per gross area/superios calculations. Can someone verify if this is the case. I am an NRI hence will be great to get local expertise.
      4500 is very high rate
      talk directly to builder instead of talking to brokers
      builder is good
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Is project within GIFT City???
        I have visited gift city few months backs as such there was no residential construction

Comment

As Abhay suggested, talk to builder directly to confirm the rates as I also think, 4500 is higher on side. Builder is genuine, they supplied good quality work already but a bit slower in delivery but that's not a major issue as Gift city, itself is going to take time of 8-10 years.

Comment

Rate is Two High

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X