Could you kindly advise whether Ahmadabad is a promising destination for investment in real estate. the project is Indiabulls Riverside Shahibag. This property was previously the Jupiter Mills and is 400 mts from Sabarmati Waterfront/riverfront project. Total cost of a 2BHK of 930sqft is INR 24Lacs(All inclusive). Also what are the current rates in this area.Your suggestions would be of great help to me.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Indiabulls Riverside project

Hi,

I have booked one 930 sq feet 2 BR apartment in this project. This project is very near to the Upcoming Sabarmati Riverfront. This project is on the mail Delhi Darwaja Dudeshwar Road and a new bridge over the sabarmati is under construction to link it to Vadaj on main Ashram Road. This bridge would reduce the distance between this project and Ashram road too. Vadaj-Dudeshwar-Delhi Darwaja BRTS network is also being developed on the road abutting this project.

Keeping the above factors in mind, I think the project is very good from future appreciation in mind.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers!!

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Riverside project

Dear Nitin,

I had a call with the sales executive. He says we need to pay INR 50k initially and then 10% of the total cost. Also they have stilll not recieved the permision to commence the construction from the authorities. Still bank approvals for loans are awaited/in process....is it safe to park our money in this project...I was planning to book a 930 sqft apartment once they recieve the commencement orders for construction....Do you thing the rates will go upwards in the coming days...what are the rates in Shahibag area and current rentals for a 2BHK.???

I know all these questions are a little too much but would help me in taking a decision faster.

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj
    CommentQuote
  • Niraj79

Ahmedabad is a promising destination. but if i were you i would research indiabulls very carefully before investing. there are other good less hasslefree options coming up in ahmedabad like godrej garden city, hiranandanis...explore these as well. plus delhi darwaja is not a very posh area. although the sabarmati riverfront is expected to turnaround these areas i suspect the impact will not be very great at delhi darwaja.good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niraj79
    Dear Nitin,

I had a call with the sales executive. He says we need to pay INR 50k initially and then 10% of the total cost. Also they have stilll not recieved the permision to commence the construction from the authorities. Still bank approvals for loans are awaited/in process....is it safe to park our money in this project...I was planning to book a 930 sqft apartment once they recieve the commencement orders for construction....Do you thing the rates will go upwards in the coming days...what are the rates in Shahibag area and current rentals for a 2BHK.???

I know all these questions are a little too much but would help me in taking a decision faster.

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj

Hi Niraj,

I had talked with the sales executive. As per him they have received booking for around 100 flats out of total of around 244 flats. The land is in the name of Indiabulls only and once they receive booking as per their expectations, they would apply for construction permission. I don't believe they would have any issue in getting consturction permission. I believe its safe to invest in this project given that the developer is Indiabulls and they have a good reputation in market. Also though their might be other options in ahmedabad market like Godrej, Hiranandani etc, the main USP of this project is its location. Once the BRTS project on dudheshwar vadaj road along with the bridge is operational, this area would register in good increase in prices. Also this project would benefit from the Sabarmati riverfront project. I am hoping for the best with this project on account of its location.

Regards

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ria2011
    Niraj79

Ahmedabad is a promising destination. but if i were you i would research indiabulls very carefully before investing. there are other good less hasslefree options coming up in ahmedabad like godrej garden city, hiranandanis...explore these as well. plus delhi darwaja is not a very posh area. although the sabarmati riverfront is expected to turnaround these areas i suspect the impact will not be very great at delhi darwaja.good luck

Hiranandani is Ahd? Can you share more info?
    CommentQuote
  • But why would they start the project after recieving the minimum number of bookings. Also then why do we have to Pay the balanve 10% amou8nt in next 30 days when they are still to apply for the necessary permissions. Somewhere this does not look all that comfortable...

Can some one guide on the major projects on the GN- Sarkhej highway...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Niraj,

I had talked with their salesperson in Mumbai. Construction is going to start in September end or october beginnning. Also, right now they have booked around 100 flats. The salesperson told me that whatever be the level of booking, they are going to start construction in September or october. You have to pay the remaining 10% within 30 days in majority of the projects.

Regards

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • info

Originally Posted by sweetunaiya
    Hiranandani is Ahd? Can you share more info?

hi

you will need to contact this email id.http://www.hirco.com/ahmedabad.html
    CommentQuote
  • Can Someone advise me on the residential rentals --for a 2BHK apartment in Sahibaug area...and what are chances of an apartment going on rent....Can we rent it out to corporates?
    CommentQuote