Hi Friends,

Valmark group is launching Villamants project near Hulimavu Lake . This project is approximately 2.5 KM away from Meenakshi mal,l Bannerghatta Road.

I am planing to book Ground floor Villament F unit. Please can you guys advise me about builder quality, previous experience with Valmark group, pricing and ROI in next 3 year. Currently builder is offering at 5400 SQFT. They also have attractive payment options (10:80:10). Project details: Villas in South Bangalore | Villaments in Bannerghatta Road @Valmark Cityville

Couple of month back, I canceled my booking in Prestige lakeside habitat project due to various reason. After my search, I found this project friendly for my pocket and not very away from heart of South Bangalore given widening of Bannerghatta/begur road in Future. This is my first house, I want to hear from experts of real-estate and with previous buyer of Valmark project. Please share your opinion and suggestion. I am looking for project for future living/ Investment - with dual purpose.

Best Reards,
Kumar.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

The project looks very good but dont know about the builder. is there anyone booked with Valmark projects ?

Looking more information on CityVille
    CommentQuote
  • I had a look too, but now price quote is 5850 which is high. Accessibility is bit of a problem i think, as roads are narrow. 2.5kms from Bannerghatta Road. Not sure about water issue, its going to get worse in Bangalore so its a big factor in my view.
    CommentQuote