All,
I see lot of agents/builders putting land for sale along NH-207 connecting Whitefield to Hoskote.

Can anyone suggest investment potential of the same? I drove that side and hardly see houses after a few kms in NH-207 .

Considering Prestige Shanthiniketan is around a few kms away from place, does it have growth opportunity?

Appreciate any inputs...
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its mainly a yellow zone since all cargo related companies are going to be starting their warehouse operations on this stretch..
    apart from proximity to whitefield, there are no other factors in this stretch.. low or no ground water, less greenery..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Duffyhair for your response. It was interesting to hear the word "yellow zone". I agree warehouse also makes sense since I understand that there is some form connectivity through Malur to touch Devanahalli also. May be I am wrong...
    Is there any planning authority websites where we can get more information on these classifications?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome. Refer to the CDP map of bangalore to know more abt zones and the colour coding for the same..
    there is state highway, it would be connecting Devanahalli to Sarjapura. the same is being upgraded to handle the cargo loading and unloading..
    CommentQuote
  • Deaf hair is wrong abt this location . I am stayin at this place , there is much more ground water , peaceful place . Metro has started construction and breary it park is constructed in Hoskote road . Next boom is in this area as planned by bangalore authority
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has got more update on this area please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Anyone has got more update on this area please

Malkotia - I think hoskote malur has got lot of potential as lots of township are coming in this area.

Windsor township/tekton Estates/Artha Neo and more etc..

Look out for other thread - "How is Artha Neo in Hoskote Malur Road ". it may help to know whats happeneing surrounding area.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow!!! 25% return per annum!!

So guys to put in layman terms, if you invest 1cr with them. they will give you Rs 50L back. You can then forget the principle of 1cr.

Moderators- Please ban this commercial posting broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Malkotia,

Hoskote has a huge advantage of being close to the Bengaluru International Airport. Time taken to reach there is in fact lesser than from a lot of places in Bengaluru itself including Electronics City which seems to be hours away (specially during peak hours).

Another big advantage of Hoskote belt is the fact that the government has approved several SEZ projects in that area. There is also work going on to bring Kaveri water to this area. (Kaveri water pipelines have now reached till KR Puram in Bengaluru.)

The area is good but do be careful of the people selling and make sure that not just the documents are in order but you have seen the place (and spoken to people around in case of plot deals). There are real estate companies which say that the house is in/near Whitefield but if happens to be few 10's of Kms away. Just a word of caution.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Land rates are already soaring in around hoskote area .
    Main road good communities quoting more than 1800 psqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Somashekar
    Wow!!! 25% return per annum!!

So guys to put in layman terms, if you invest 1cr with them. they will give you Rs 50L back. You can then forget the principle of 1cr.

Moderators- Please ban this commercial posting broker.

Somashekar - Who are you referring to commercial posting broker?
    CommentQuote
  • The moderators are doing a good job. The post was removed in quick time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Somashekar
    The moderators are doing a good job. The post was removed in quick time.

ohh ok..nice.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the advantages/disadvantages of the road connecting Whitefield-Hoskote Along NH-207 compared to layouts abutting Old Madras Road ? Which location is better for residential purpose. Any good layouts in this area as well as along OMR at reasonable rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • JR Housing has announced the launch of Villa plots off NH 207, between Whitefield and Hoskote, about 12 Kms from Hope form junction, Whitefield. A 19 acre layout approved by BMRDA.

Google map location of JR City:
    https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210427682856097169139.00045debabf265d85fc03&msa=0≪=13.045867,77.793159&spn=0.104519,0.178185
    CommentQuote
  • Hi niru9669,

What is the price?
    CommentQuote