Hi I am proposing to buy a site outside bbmp limits in Bangalore. The location is Sarjapur. The site is a gramathana panchayat site with an e-khata. The layout is approved by BMRDA. Is it safe to buy such sites?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The safety depends on documents. e-Khata (electronic khata) is now for all Panchayat limits. By definition, eKhata doesn't mean illegal. It is legal.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks inboxsurvey; I will definitely get the documents checked. Can you also let me know the difference between e-khata and a-khata
    CommentQuote
  • e-Khata is now given newly. Owner details can be checked online as it is electronic; your details can also be checked once you buy property and register on your name. A Khata and e-Khata are both 100% legal. B Khata can not be converted to e-Khata as B-Khata is illegal by definition. But A-Khatha can be assigned to e-Khatha. So, in future people can check whether you are the REAL owner or not by looking at your e-Khata. A Khata holders can proceed to online their details and then they get e-Khata. If you are still confusing, e-Khata is just an online version of A Khata. I suggest when you go for advocate checks, get these validated against his knowledge too. As far as i know, this information is accurate.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for the advice
    CommentQuote
  • venkkris353;

It is already approved by BMRDA then Katha will be done local Panchayath only(E-katha) and it is legal as deemed as A Katha only.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the sft price?
    CommentQuote
  • venkkris353; Can you give more details on the layout? Also the price!!
    CommentQuote
  • I had purchased a plot in 2015 in Bangalore rural,(bidarahalli) when i enquired for transfer of khatha(form9 n form 11) I didn't get proper response from Panchath office. I heard about E-khata. How can I get it?

What are the necessary documents required for it? Where should i go and ask for Application form (E-khata form)

Please help me.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    CommentQuote