I am planning to buy a corner site in RIFCO ShantiNiketan layout in KR puram bangalore, the site is BBMP approved with upto date Tax paid. I have two concerns before buying that property. A broker nearby said that the site has got litigation, I do not know how do I check if the site has got any issues? My another concern is the nearby that site there is a big quarry(no longer used) few people comment thats going to be a park and others mention a big apartment is going come up there, it would be of great helpful for if anyone has answers to my concern.

Thanks,
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi madhuvs_81;
    I'm also interested to buy a property in Rifco Shantiniketan lay out(Nri Lay out), Medahalli. I hard couple of things and that may or may not be true. Just want to know wheather you have purchased the property in the same location or not? if you are till searching then we can discuss together. It's very difficult (Means time taking) to validate all the original and legal documents of a particular property. I really appreciate your help and we can discuss those things.
    Hope we'll discuss soon.
    CommentQuote
  • RIFCO ShantiNiketan layout in Medahalli, KR Puram, Bangalore

Hi,

I'm looking forward to purchase a property in RIFCO ShantiNiketan layout in medahalli, KR puram. However, I came to know that some properties are in B-Khata in this layout itself. My question is how come same layout will have both A khata & B khata properties exists ? Is it possible ?

My understanding is that whole layout will get approval and then it becomes A-khata (each individual property).

Does anybody have any idea about this layout ? in terms of khata ? how extent we can trust if somebody claims A-khata in this layout ? Is it good decision to choose this locality for residential purpose ?

Please somebody guide/help me to take decision.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paonethestar
    Hi,

I'm looking forward to purchase a property in RIFCO ShantiNiketan layout in medahalli, KR puram. However, I came to know that some properties are in B-Khata in this layout itself. My question is how come same layout will have both A khata & B khata properties exists ? Is it possible ?

My understanding is that whole layout will get approval and then it becomes A-khata (each individual property).

Does anybody have any idea about this layout ? in terms of khata ? how extent we can trust if somebody claims A-khata in this layout ? Is it good decision to choose this locality for residential purpose ?

Please somebody guide/help me to take decision.

Thanks,

Hey Sharpj; Can you help paonethestar; with the above query in any way? Your valuable inputs will definitely help here. Thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • paonethestar;,

I'm also looking to buy a site in Rifco Shantiniketan. As far as I know, a layout may not always have all plots converted to A khata. Only for them who's betterment charges are paid will be converted to A khata. If your site as a PID, then I think no need to worry. Maybe we can join to gather in verifying things.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi madhuvs_81; , tryambakdas; ,

Did you guys got the site from rifco shanthiniketan. Was the doubt you had in the land got cleared. I'm also looking in this place. If you can reply would help me.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. Sry for the late reply. I'm actively looking in this layout.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the price per square feet quoted to your guys?

Is there any possibility of discount if 2-3 folks join in for the purchase?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sivasankar852 years ago
      Since I am resident of this layout fair price will be 3500 to 3800 per sqft.
  • Hi, I have recently come to know about this layout (Old NRI Layout) through a realtor. Any idea how is much sqft going in this layout?Could someone provide some details about growth around this area?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      fair price will be 3600 to 3800 /-. Decent layout but, seems not developing as expected. Be careful and do some enquiry while buying since few sites are under litigation.
  • One of my friend brought a site in NRI layout 10 years ago, later after 2 years the realtors started to clear his land of debris and looks like the plan was to resell this land again, also I heard they changed the site numbering system and this caused some confusion

Also I have observed the land rates are slightly lower here compared to rest of the surroundings

worth doing due diligence before buying , hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • paonethestar;, as someone already suggested, yes its very much possible to have both A Khata and B Khata properties in the same layout. All we need to do is take the documents from the seller, get them validated by a professional lawyer (in fact you can get a written recommendation from the lawyer though at some extra cost). I don't think its that easy to claim A khata for a property without actually having it.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the prices I heard the current price is hovering somewhere around INR 4500 to INR 5000 psqft. I also saw a recent post where some one was selling a rather big site (2560 sft) at a price quote of INR 5200 psqft. Not really sure exactly how much is the current price.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Government price is 2600 per sqr ft. and market value is 3600 to 3800 which is fair. Not worth spending 5000 RS in this layout.
  • Hi,

I have come across a seller in shanthiniketan rifco of a 'B' Khata 30*40 site, could someone list out the documents I need to collect from him for verification ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also looking to buy plot in Rifco shantiniketan layout. Owner is claiming that it is A khata property. But when i verified the documents with advocate, i was told that the sale deed is not having any info about the survey number under which this plot comes and got to know that some survey number's land is taken by government. Can some body please share if you know the survey number under which this layout's 1st and 2nd cross comes.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @surendrabhavanam did u get the land in Rifco Shantiniketan. I'm planning to buy a land from the same layout. The owner is claiming as A khatha. Is it advisable to go ahead and buy land in that layout? Is there any litigation in that layout? Please suggest me. I'm in dilemma,.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • waytoenter9 months ago
      I have bought land in this layout price 4600 Sq Ft. most of the sites in this layout are A katha which I got verified from BBMP KR puram office. one needs to be careful with surrounding sites calling themselves RIFCO shantineketan they are unauthorized constructions. to be precise wherever you see Tar road it is authoried