Dear Experienced members and gurus,

I need some investment guidance in the horizon of 5 to 7 + years. I want to invest around 20 Lacs range in or around Bangalore ( single site or two sites) which have good potential growth. If anyone has done any research in terms of potential regions and good layouts, kindly help me with some advise.

Last few weeks, I have been looking at Big Banyan tree, Kanakapura road, Magadi road. Some layouts that checked if anyone can help mee with feedback/information about these layouts.

Big Banyan Tree - Peagasus breeze ( very close to big banyan tree) and Shiva builder ( next to ISRO)

Kanakapura Road - Saraswathi Nagar, Aashreetha Brindavan, Ashoka aarnava - these are all on the Kaglipura cirle to Banerghatta road.

Magadi road - DC coverted - AK MAX at taverkere circle, Pipal Tree, Raynal gardens

Are there any other regions/layouts I should be looking at also?

Thank you very much in advance.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sureshta;

I would suggest you to go for two piece of lands rather than one. Also in different location. Rs. 10 lakh should be fair enough for a 30*40 plot in the outskirts. I would suggest Near Devanahalli / Nandi area where the devolopment would be faster. But do not go after international airport near chickaballapur. I think Mysore road should be your second option.
    CommentQuote