Hi,
I am planning to buy a flat in Golden Gate Palms - Hennur Road, Bangalore. Does anyone have any information on the reliability of the builder - quality, schedule, economy etc. Also if anyone is aware of any dispute.
Please let me know asap.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are in Bangalore hope you know the Ground Situation of this market. Hope u have not following the vision from the big Market analyst from TV.
    CommentQuote
  • i was never keen on flat. but a builder wanted me to buy as an investment in blr. the surrounding is kind of slum. his sales pitch in feb 2008 : dont worry some apartemnt complex will come there and cover the slum. his sales pitch in apr 2009: the flat will have very good ventilation because he doesnt see any new construction coming nearby for another 10 years. (he doesnt talk abt slum though :))
    CommentQuote
  • Very Bad Experience with en Gate Properties in Refunds and Communication; PROBLEM

Not happy with GG PROPERTIES construction ( YESHWANTPUR, BANGALORE) construction speed ...
    CommentQuote
  • update

I am planning to book flat in gate en palms phase III..kindly provide your feedback...abt the location...rate and builder reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Golden Gate Palms, Hennur Road, Bangalore

I am planning to book a flat in goolden Gate Palms phase III - Hennur Road, Bangalore. Does anyone have any information on the reliability of the builder - quality, schedule, economy etc. Also if anyone is aware of any dispute.
    Please let me know .
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know if anyone has any feedback abt this project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi manu,
    How much is the builder asking for (basic rate) ?
    CommentQuote
  • builder is asking 2700 for phase 3...need inputs on qulaity location etc
    Originally Posted by Nishant Sharma
    Hi manu,
    How much is the builder asking for (basic rate) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Golden Palm, Off Hennur Road, Bangalore - Is it an Earth quake resistant construction?

Hi,

I am interested in buying a resale property. Want to know how do I know wheter it is earthquake resistant or not? Is there any government permission or something?

Particularly, I am interested in Golden Palm appartments, Nayaranapura, off Hennur Road, Bangalore,

Thanks
    CommentQuote