help needed

Last updated: August 2 2010
7 | Posts
1441 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

Hi, I am planning to purchase a land with house in Ramamurty nagar.
    This land is not DC converted and the owner is having sale deeds and b-khatha. This property is an individual property and not belongs to any layout. Also I got funding from bank.
    Is there any harm in buying this property? What are the mandatory documents required for DC conversion in future. Appreciate your early response on this.

Re : help needed

i would advise you to spend some money and get legal advise! might cost around 5k to the max..
    each case or view would be different and might not be applicable in ur case..

Comment

hi

I just got a call from my bank and the said that I have to sign MOU with the bank after the registration and deposit the sales deed since the property is not converted..
      Pls advise

Comment

hi

Yeah, I agree that B-Khatha wont give any legal rights and its been issued by BBMP for property sales.
        I am ready to regularize this property later when govt accepts betterments.
        I just wanted to know if any other risk in buying this property.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sudheernm View Post
          Yeah, I agree that B-Khatha wont give any legal rights and its been issued by BBMP for property sales.

Thanks
          Sudheer, from which bank you got the loan for this property ...

Comment

Originally posted by sudheernm View Post

Thanks
            till the govt. regularizes, u cant do any other form of transactions..
            also, there is a good chance that the owner can sell to multiple people without knowledge..

Comment

bank

IDBI funded this

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X