Hi, I am planning to purchase a land with house in Ramamurty nagar.
This land is not DC converted and the owner is having sale deeds and b-khatha. This property is an individual property and not belongs to any layout. Also I got funding from bank.
Is there any harm in buying this property? What are the mandatory documents required for DC conversion in future. Appreciate your early response on this.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i would advise you to spend some money and get legal advise! might cost around 5k to the max..
    each case or view would be different and might not be applicable in ur case..
    CommentQuote
  • hi

I just got a call from my bank and the said that I have to sign MOU with the bank after the registration and deposit the sales deed since the property is not converted..
    Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Yeah, I agree that B-Khatha wont give any legal rights and its been issued by BBMP for property sales.
    I am ready to regularize this property later when govt accepts betterments.
    I just wanted to know if any other risk in buying this property.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudheernm
    Yeah, I agree that B-Khatha wont give any legal rights and its been issued by BBMP for property sales.

Thanks

Sudheer, from which bank you got the loan for this property ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudheernm

Thanks

till the govt. regularizes, u cant do any other form of transactions..
    also, there is a good chance that the owner can sell to multiple people without knowledge..
    CommentQuote
  • bank

IDBI funded this
    CommentQuote