Hi all,

Recently, I visited Aishwarya Aero Royal. They showed me a plot and its BIAAPA approved. I also checked in BIAAPA.in and found approval to be true. i wanted to know if documents are original or forged from buyers, as there are many complaints on aishwarya homes.

Also what would you suggest, to buy or not to buy?
They are quoting 1300/ SqFt which has not changed for 3 years. My budget is 20 lakhs.
Are there any affordable BIAAPA approved plots available for sale?.
Is Yelahanka better than Devanahalli?
If yes, I would like to know if there are affordable plots in that area.

Thanks.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont buy in aishwarya aero royal. Lot of issues and litigation
    CommentQuote
  • Site in Aiswarya Aero Royal, IVC Road, Bangalore

Hi All, do anyone have a site in Aiswarya Aero royal,IVC road, Bangalore.
    Can you share your feed back on this project?
    Is it litigation free as it has biappa approval?
    Please let me know if anyone has faced any issue in this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rudrayya123451 years ago
      No litigation only that IVC road was not developed as expected & not sure BIAPPA approval was pending. only that is the reason. It is DC converted.
  • Originally Posted by Somashekar
    Dont buy in aishwarya aero royal. Lot of issues and litigation

Can you please explain what are the issues/litigations with them? 1300 psft at that location is tempting!
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwarya Homes

1300 per sqft is cheap considering he would have sold one plot to 2 people. Just stay away from such projects and builders
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy land in survey no 91 Aishwarya royal aero, i heard all litigations cleared is it true. what website to check the land details any available?
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/, govt of karnataka webiste, go to rtc online & check
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a plot in aiswarya aeroroyal in 2008 . The prices dropped seemingly due to some litigation. I spent a week in Bengaluru a couple of years back. Out of 4 survey numbers there are litigation(s) on two Survey numbers. I checked mine and found it fortunately to be clean and I paid all taxes and obtained e katha et al. In the surroundings it is selling @ 1800 to 2000 per square feet but this may still be @ 1300 to 1500 because of the litigation. I am waiting for better returns once the litigation of the other two survey numbers is cleared, however, I just don't know when. fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • frank.k.nicholas1 years ago
      My title is clear, i wanted to sell because im building my house and shortage of funds
  • The layout is indeed lovely and the entire IVC Road is idyllic
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can anyone share Phone number of the AeroRoyal Owners WhatsApp Group phone? I am a site owner at the Devanahalli project, and wanted to be part of the owners Whats app group

Thanks for your help,
    opi
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.

CommentQuote