Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dont buy in aishwarya aero royal. Lot of issues and litigationCommentQuote0Flag
- Site in Aiswarya Aero Royal, IVC Road, Bangalore
Hi All, do anyone have a site in Aiswarya Aero royal,IVC road, Bangalore.
Can you share your feed back on this project?
Is it litigation free as it has biappa approval?
Please let me know if anyone has faced any issue in this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SomashekarDont buy in aishwarya aero royal. Lot of issues and litigation
Can you please explain what are the issues/litigations with them? 1300 psft at that location is tempting!CommentQuote0Flag
- Aishwarya Homes
1300 per sqft is cheap considering he would have sold one plot to 2 people. Just stay away from such projects and buildersCommentQuote1Flag
- I am planning to buy land in survey no 91 Aishwarya royal aero, i heard all litigations cleared is it true. what website to check the land details any available?CommentQuote0Flag
- http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/, govt of karnataka webiste, go to rtc online & checkCommentQuote0Flag
- I bought a plot in aiswarya aeroroyal in 2008 . The prices dropped seemingly due to some litigation. I spent a week in Bengaluru a couple of years back. Out of 4 survey numbers there are litigation(s) on two Survey numbers. I checked mine and found it fortunately to be clean and I paid all taxes and obtained e katha et al. In the surroundings it is selling @ 1800 to 2000 per square feet but this may still be @ 1300 to 1500 because of the litigation. I am waiting for better returns once the litigation of the other two survey numbers is cleared, however, I just don't know when. fingers crossed.CommentQuote0Flag
- The layout is indeed lovely and the entire IVC Road is idyllicCommentQuote0Flag
Can anyone share Phone number of the AeroRoyal Owners WhatsApp Group phone? I am a site owner at the Devanahalli project, and wanted to be part of the owners Whats app group
Thanks for your help,
- Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
- There is a litigation in two of the survey numbers, so a few sites are affected by a baseless charge by some farmer’s children who want to create mischief long after their grandparents and parents have sold the property, falsely claiming as their inheritance. As such the committee is actively working on resolving the issue and start maintenance of the project.
All sites are legal and electronic Khatha is being issued, registration of the property and property tax is being collected in the sub registrar office. There is no site in the society which has been sold twice to the same individual. The committee has the entire list of each site owner.CommentQuote0Flag