Hello Everyone,

Its a very urgent matter on which I would require your advise. There are so many threads already created with loads of information on what I am looking for. However, if there is positive info, there is negative stuff also abt the same project/flat and its just confusing me and given the time frame I've in hand, its just not going in right direction.

I am looking for a flat for my mother who stays alone and she has to vacate the Govt provided accomodation because my father passed away few months back.

Our budget is 35-40 Lks for a 3 BHK and we are looking for something in Bangalore. I just need your expert advise within the above limitation.

We have to shift in another 3 months time. Pls pls pls, if you could advise something that could fall under the above criteria, that would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to all of you!!

Regards
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mate,
    You can get a 2BHK for that budget. There are some ongoing projects in Maratahalli by various builders ..
    Can check with contacts from there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stupidlikeafox
    Hello Everyone,

Its a very urgent matter on which I would require your advise. There are so many threads already created with loads of information on what I am looking for. However, if there is positive info, there is negative stuff also abt the same project/flat and its just confusing me and given the time frame I've in hand, its just not going in right direction.

I am looking for a flat for my mother who stays alone and she has to vacate the Govt provided accomodation because my father passed away few months back.

Our budget is 35-40 Lks for a 3 BHK and we are looking for something in Bangalore. I just need your expert advise within the above limitation.

We have to shift in another 3 months time. Pls pls pls, if you could advise something that could fall under the above criteria, that would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to all of you!!

Regards

Are you looking flat in specified location ? if yes .. pls mention that too. I think u can get 3 bhk in that budget it depends on the location, builder and area u looking for
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your replies. Actually I am looking for a flat in Bangalore South/Central. Not really sure if I can get it there. Any suggestions??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stupidlikeafox
    Thanks for your replies. Actually I am looking for a flat in Bangalore South/Central. Not really sure if I can get it there. Any suggestions??

check out puja homes in uttarahalli.. i think they had 3bhk properties.. I couldnt visit them so cant offer more info on their quality n properties..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I do not know our name. But my name is Vasanth. Please note that I am a resident of Bangalore and recently purchased a 3 bedroom apartment in BSK 3rd Stage.

Please note in my building there are 2-3 flats are available as on date. The dimension would be about 1250 sq ft.

The building is neat and small. It houses only 12 apartments.

Are you a vegetarian? That would be the preference.

The price is about 43 lakhs all inclusive.

If you are interested please call me.
    CommentQuote