Hello everyone!!

I have been looking for an apartment near hoodi-whitefield area and found following projects that look very good to me -

1. Galaxy orchid enclave
2. SMR vinay Galaxy
3. Keerthi Signature

I am looking for a 2bhk with a max budget of around 40lakhs and both Orchid and SMR are offering 2BHK in the ranges from 32-35 which seems like an ideal deal for me, but they have a construction complition date of
mid 2012 and when i called up SMR, they said, they are on 2nd slab but there are in all 12 slabs to go. I am a little confused if the above project sounds any credible in terms of what they are promising.

Keerthi signature seems good project but they do not have 2BHKs...

Would really appreciate if experienced people in this forum can suggest about the above. thanks in advance.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2012 means it would get extend by one more year atleast..
    so are u ready to wait for 3 years to move into ur house and keep paying EMI's till then?
    CommentQuote
  • Well, i would prefer something right away, but the existing ones are all overpriced or or was not too sure about them for ex- DS MAX has a project in that area, saw the apartments, but the sales guy was trying to act too friendly and had something suspiscious about him/Project. Keerthi Signature has a date of mid next year, how reliable are they??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by duffyhair
    2012 means it would get extend by one more year atleast..
    so are u ready to wait for 3 years to move into ur house and keep paying EMI's till then?

Guys I am a newbie and not sure of how I keep paying EMI's until the possession date i.e. 2012

Can anyone explain in detail Thank you :bab (34):

For example: how would the bank charge me..everymonth, because it pays stuff depending on the construction progress. Is there any catch here...
    someone told me that EMI's will start only from the time your finish your registration and possession...

What was the EMI that I am going to pay all these days until I stay in my rented house :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapshere
    Hello everyone!!

I have been looking for an apartment near hoodi-whitefield area and found following projects that look very good to me -

1. Galaxy orchid enclave
    2. SMR vinay Galaxy
    3. Keerthi Signature

I am looking for a 2bhk with a max budget of around 40lakhs and both Orchid and SMR are offering 2BHK in the ranges from 32-35 which seems like an ideal deal for me, but they have a construction complition date of
    mid 2012 and when i called up SMR, they said, they are on 2nd slab but there are in all 12 slabs to go. I am a little confused if the above project sounds any credible in terms of what they are promising.

Keerthi signature seems good project but they do not have 2BHKs...

Would really appreciate if experienced people in this forum can suggest about the above. thanks in advance.

Hi Kaps, Why did you not select Orchid Enclave?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kaps,
    No experience about other two.
    Have seen two of Keerthi Projects Royale and Harmony.
    Both, when launched were very good value for money and early buyers there are enjoying benefits now.
    Before you decide on any builder, I recommend you take a look at their completed projects before deciding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapshere
    Well, i would prefer something right away, but the existing ones are all overpriced or or was not too sure about them for ex- DS MAX has a project in that area, saw the apartments, but the sales guy was trying to act too friendly and had something suspiscious about him/Project. Keerthi Signature has a date of mid next year, how reliable are they??

Avoid DS MAX. They are big cheaters.
    CommentQuote