Sipani Jardin, Sipani Properties, Hosur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: 5 days ago
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sipani Jardin, Sipani Properties, Hosur Road, Bangalore

hi,

I am planning to book a flat in sipani jardin but am confused because of high tension line. Will they surely remove that high tension line from there? what can be probable problems if that line is not removed from there?

Comment

• Rukesh
      Rukesh commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also concern about it,

Hi , I have booked the flat in Jardin. I have query and concern on the project, hope you can give answer or suggestion on High tension transmission power line its effect and will they remove the power line

Comment

Hi please suggest to buy or not Sipani Jardin?
      Last edited by Malvish; March 19 2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• iamrahulsinh
        iamrahulsinh commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't have an issue with Pylon / High tension wires, it's one of the best projects.

What is the progress about the project? Is the possession on time and how well is this connected with public transport and other basic amenities

Comment

• iamrahulsinh
        iamrahulsinh commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really sure, you can get in touch with the residents via their Whatsapp group to know more.

Any latest review about Sipani Jardain project?

Comment

• apkagsm
        apkagsm commented
        Editing a comment
        Initially builder told they will shift the high tension wire location away from building, But recently they lifted hands.........

• apkagsm
        apkagsm commented
        Editing a comment
        recently one of friend who booked in A block visited the site and found that crack in the 4th floor beam near 3 BHK. I think builder is not paying any attention to the quality of the Work done ............or person who is in charge of constriction is simply ignoring it..what need to be done to correct this?

• dhoniwins
        dhoniwins commented
        Editing a comment
        wrote as follows to sipani...so far no response:
        I would like to insert the following clause found in specimen agreement form in KARNATAKA REAL ESTATE RULES NOTIFICATION 2016 in the agreement between us :
        7.6 Compensation.- The Promoter shall compensate the Allottee in case of any loss caused to him due to defective title of the land, on which the project is being developed or has been developed, in the manner as provided under the Act and the claim for compensation under this section shall not be barred by limitation provided under any law for the time being in force.

Rate reduced because there are only three flats left and he wants to sell all quickly. I took one today and only two left. For those now buying club membership fee doubled (50000 to 100000 for one bedroom flat!).

High tension line WILL cause serious health problems to those living close to it as per studies by IIT...I feel once owner's association is formed we can take it up with electricity dept directly.

Will be ready for occupation on or before 31.12.2017 because penal interest will be payable by Sipani at 10% per month beyond 31.12.2017.

I have written to Sipani on various matters. Will post some points here soon. I give him a rating of 75%, not much to worry except that power line.
      Last edited by Malvish; 5 days ago. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• dhoniwins
        dhoniwins commented
        Editing a comment
        BHOOMI ..karnataka govt site for vfying landownership shows madesh mallishetty as owner of land on which JARDIN is being built.

Sipani claims land was bought from madesh mallisetty long ago.

No satisfactory reply from Sipani on this matter.

He says " you are the only one asking this question...nobody else did..if you have no faith cancel booking"

It is quite funny...real estate deals to be done on the basis of "FAITH" in this country?!
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X