Godrej Eternity Kanakapura Road has entered into a development management agreement to develop a property situated in Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Metropolitan Region. It will be developed as an affordable housing project with 18 acres of saleable area. This project will strengthen the development portfolio of Godrej Properties in Bangalore. They will seek to ensure that this project delivers an outstanding lifestyle for all its residents.
Godrej Kanakapura Road is the brand new creation by the reputed real estate builder Godrej Properties. The accomplished architectonics in this project is being done by using the latest technologies and hence, is considered to be the most admirable address offering absolute amusement to each and every resident. The construction of Godrej Kanakapura is widely spread beyond wide acres of land having most charming greeneries that is entirely spread all through till your eyes can reach. The project is conveniently located in Kanakapura Road, Bangalore and enjoys close proximity to all social facilities Godrej Vihaa Sprawling over acres of land, Godrej Properties Kanakapura Road is one of the carefully planned project that is adorned with all the accelerating features of ultra-avant grade era, enabling you to sense the exclusivity as well as character at every end. Hence, Godrej Kanakapur Pre Launch allows you to lead life more auspiciously in the most comfortable manner witnessing the most international level facilities allowing you to feel altered from the blissful living Godrej Eternity
GODREJ KANAKAPURA ROAD BANGALORE
Godrej Properties is located in the prime location of Off Kanakapura Road Bangalore and enjoys good connectivity to all points of interest located in and around Kanakapura Road. Project is located in an area which is very convenient for the IT professionals. What makes the project one of the most coveted ones is its excellent location linking it with all significant landmarks of Kanakapura Road.
Kanakapura Road Pre Launch is like an oasis of peace in the heart of the city.new construction in Kanakapura Road is designed to make every apartment a haven of privacy. A clubhouse that is well appointed with leisure amenities rounds things off to perfection. This development has the right amount of space you need, all the luxuries your lifestyle demands, while still positioning you close to the city centre.Property In Kanakapura Road project will be a top notch residential development from the Godrej Properties and are very keen to make this project a land mark development in Kanakapura Road.
ABOUT THE BUILDER:
Godrej Properties was established in 1990 as a real estate development company within the Godrej Group of businesses. The company was originally incorporated as Sea Breeze Constructions and Investments Private Limited on February 8, 1985. The company's name was changed to Godrej Properties and Investments Private Limited on July 2, 1990 and subsequently to Godrej Properties Limited on November 23, 2004. Since 1897, customers have trusted Godrej to deliver innovation and excellence across a broad spectrum of services and products. The promise to deliver value drives the organization at every stage of operation. Firstly, the company evaluates the potential of possible locations and is led by a team of qualified managers. Once a location has been identified as a potential development zone, GPL works with only the foremost architects, contractors, and project managers to bring the project to life. GPL knows that its obligation to its customers and partners does not end upon the completion of a project, and therefore, provides post-project professional and accessible support also. Godrej Properties adheres to a simple philosophy: providing exemplary service based on the optimal use of available resources. The company has completed projects in Mumbai and Pune and is currently developing residential towers such as the Planet Godrej in central Mumbai and the Godrej Woodsman Estate in Bangalore. Godrej Properties intends to leverage its established brand image to deliver property solutions across major Indian metros.
AMENITIES
24Hr Backup, Basket Ball Court, Club House, Gymnasium, Community Hall, Indoor Games
Health Facilities, Library, Rain Water Harvesting, Swimming Pool, Maintenance Staff
Intercom, Play Area, Security, Tennis Court, Broadband Internet, Recreation Facilities
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone tell me the booking amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh9198
    Anyone tell me the booking amount?

Hello Saurabh,

Greetings from Godrej Properties!

Thank you for showing your interest in our upcoming project.

We would be pleased if you would drop us an enquiry on our project page -
    https://www.godrejproperties.com/godrejkanakapura/landingpage so that we can address your query.

Alternatively you can give us a call on our toll free number - 1800 258 2588

Regards,
    Team Godrej Properties
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kavitha.rashmi11 months ago
      Hello Team Godrej,

Can we the buyers please know why have you not mentioned UDS details in the RERA agreement when other developers are happy to mention it?
  • Godrej Properties; - You can enlighten us all with these details :D
    CommentQuote
  • Luckslovs; Most builders won't because people would be afraid of high costs. If there is a direct interaction, better sales pitch is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Very rightly said High Costs! Amusing that builders keep potential buyers away due to costs when it can be used for their advantage! Everybody desires to have a place of his own!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Please stay away from Godrej. Horrible experience with their customer service team at e-city and everything is one sided. Do not invest your hard earned money. I am not saying the product, location, etc is bad the only and biggest issue is Customer service.

Take care.
    CommentQuote
  • The rate is around 4199 per sqft. Possesion dates are also not sure but the sales guy told it would be around March 2018, seeing their past performance and reading public reviews about their projects in Chennai, add 2 years to it.
    Today i got the call from their sales team, he said he doesn't have the soft copy of the floor plan etc, i think nothing is ready but still they have started to advertise the project.

I am planning to buy apartment with Godrej Properties
    I am confused in Godrej Ecity, Godrej Azure Chennai, Godrej Palm Grove Chennai, i am working in Chennai. And i am looking to buy a property either in Bangalore or in Chennai itself.
    Godrej is a big name, but i read lot of negative reviews regarding delays in the delivery etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Just wanted to caution all the future property buyers who are considering Godrej as an option.
    I am a current customer of Godrej E-City, Bangalore project and going thru the pain of dealing with Godrej team. Below are my few experience:
    1. Pathetic Customer service
    2. No proactive sharing of information - only mail you will get is for payment
    3. Though the actual project is delayed but Godrej never paid any penalty saying the project is on time. Till today there is no permanent BESCOM connection, and amenities but still Godrej claims project is completed on time
    4. No one responds to your concerns even the top management. I have dropped couple of mails to Pirojsha Godrej, but no acknowledgement from his office. I think its Godrej's DNA not to bother about customer
    5. Any project where Godrej is just lending their name as development partner, please avoid such projects. In such project Godrej is only bothered their Development fee
    CommentQuote
  • Please avoid Godrej, its a big brand but the customer care and other things are pathetic. I strongly suggest please avoid Godrej
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I am from Jayanagar Bangalore and I want to invest in a property in Bangalore. My plan is to live in the house, but if situation demands (if I move out of the city etc) I might want to rent it out or sell it at a later date which may be anywhere between 2-10 years from the date of buying the property.
    My budget is 50 lac and I am looking for Tier-1 builders thinking it might fetch me good appreciation at a later date. While looking around one of the properties I found is Godrej Eternity.
    There are few pros about the project, namely connectivity to Electronic City and metro connectivity. On the downside, I find its on the wrong corner of Bangalore. IT parks are far off, airports are far off, city center is far off. All this not in terms of distance, but travelling time.

If I invest 52 lacs in a 2BHK there, do you guys think it will fetch me anything in the next 5 years? Will I get tenants to live there incase I chose to let-it out for rent?

Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep it in a FD. If possible in senior citizen (father or mother's name). You can see the money every day in your account statement. If you buy a property in any of these projects, all you will get is pain and suffering after paying for it. If the builder manages to complete, there will be delays. Then delayed interest payments, VAT , service tax, registration etc etc.. then interiors- costs will keep shooting. And finally wait for tenants. Who will come and ask for 30% lower rentals. Yield will be 2% or so. Total disaster. If you are happy in life and looking for pain, this is the option for you. Otherwise keep it in FD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iinfi1
    Hello,

I am from Jayanagar Bangalore and I want to invest in a property in Bangalore. My plan is to live in the house, but if situation demands (if I move out of the city etc) I might want to rent it out or sell it at a later date which may be anywhere between 2-10 years from the date of buying the property.
    My budget is 50 lac and I am looking for Tier-1 builders thinking it might fetch me good appreciation at a later date. While looking around one of the properties I found is Godrej Eternity.
    There are few pros about the project, namely connectivity to Electronic City and metro connectivity. On the downside, I find its on the wrong corner of Bangalore. IT parks are far off, airports are far off, city center is far off. All this not in terms of distance, but travelling time.

If I invest 52 lacs in a 2BHK there, do you guys think it will fetch me anything in the next 5 years? Will I get tenants to live there incase I chose to let-it out for rent?

Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

The problem is making decisions based on rent income aren't exactly right. Many people have already advised on this forum, that if your plan is to buy a flat, forget the renting option. You should buy a flat for own use only.

Buy land if you want to make investments. Buy 1 flat if you want to stay in it, don't buy more than one just for renting. Its pointless.

Now that your plan is to stay in the house, think of all the other options(travel convenience, access to schools, market, hospitals etc) and then make your call.

My advice is please try to buy in large townships, as the experience is totally different. Sobha City, Prestige Lake Side habitat, Bhartiya City. But Bhartiya city is assumed to be a little dense though.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you
    CommentQuote

• I've booked a flat at Godrej Eternity and my issue has to do with the payment schedule.

80% of the money is collected by the time the terrace floor is constructed for this wing. And the completion date is only in 2021, which means your money is stuck until then.

For buyers who have planned to pay from their own funds over a period of 3 years, this is a very bad situation because no one has a clue when you will asked to make the payments and customers will have to foot the interest if they delay the payment.

The payment must be linked to the time line of project completion. Why should customers pay 80% of the cost when only 20% of the project has been completed? Is there an Eternity apartment owners group so that we can get together to share information?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Godrej Properties5 days ago
      Dear Saurabh,

We understand your concern and we will make sure that our team gets in touch with you soon. Request you to share us your contact and flat details as it will help us to assist you further.

For any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on 18002005602 and speak to our representative.

Regards,
      Team Godrej Properties