Hi All,

I am planning to book a 2 BHK in Saroj Harmony, has anyone alreadybooked a Flat over there ?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cud u pls share the basic psft rate quoted, here?

And what is the psft rate for all inclusive cost (VAT, ST, CarPark, amenities, blah.. blah),, excluding REGN?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi they are quoting 3800 psft rate and amenites etc are around 250k
    CommentQuote
  • Any previous saroj owners? can you give any idea? how is saroj as a group? even i am looking at this option, candeur rise which is nearby has come up very well, but doesn't seem to have lot of available flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshguptay
    Hi they are quoting 3800 psft rate and amenites etc are around 250k

They are charging 250k for amenities alone,,
    CP, ST, VAT, BESCOM, Amenities etc.. is quoted at 13 Lakhs+ for a 2BHK..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • 'Saroj Harmony' has attractive offer (3.8K psqft) and location is good (opp Prestige Lakeside habitat). People like me looking for a budget home will be very interested. Wait !! But the construction quality as I see in other Saroj projects are not good.

Think more before putting your hard earned money into 'Saroj Harmony' .The locality has potential as the other parts of Varthur road are getting occupied and this will be the next best locality (potential)

My verdict :
    Don't buy in Saroj Harmony. Watch out for other good projects/builders in that area
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • preethesh.k3 years ago
      Any particular things you noticed on construction quality? Please do comment
  • Done with booking and documents verification, project seems good. Visited there previous completed and ongoing projects, most of the existing buyers are happy and convinced with the services provided over the time of construction. Visited lots of projects near that area, builder (saroj ) and location both looks promising.
    Observation : they have some projects without OC but they have not committed for that as well.
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • mangeshtopper2 years ago
      Hi I am planning to book a 2bhk. It would be really helpful if there is any facebook group of owners.
      please let me know
      Name : Mangesh Kondalkar
  • Anyone verified their docs? Are they clean?
    CommentQuote
  • hi, I am planning to buy a 2bhk flat in Saroj Harmony. Please share your experience with these builders and the property.
    CommentQuote
  • hi, I am planning to buy a 2bhk flat in Saroj Harmony. Please share your experience with these builders and the property.
    CommentQuote
  • Which view are you going for.... Frothy Lake view or Water Clogged Road view!
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ks80083 years ago
      Better to avoid these areas
  • Hello all,
    I am existing buyer since 8 months and in touch with other buyers as well. Doesn't have much concern with builder, so far things are going well. Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help you with?
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • manjish852 years ago
      Hello Sumit, when are they committing the possession, and do you think the work will be completed by that time ? and would you mind sharing the rate which you bought per sq ft(inclusive all).
  • Hi all,

I am planning to book 2 BHK, please share your valuable views about builder and contraction quality. When are they going to give for possession? They have promised February 2019 for handing it over to me.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, anyone booked in Saroj Harmony? I booked 3 BHK, but am looking for your valuable feedback or any caution as I proceed further. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by changeme1234
    Hi friends, anyone booked in Saroj Harmony? I booked 3 BHK, but am looking for your valuable feedback or any caution as I proceed further. Thanks.
    Price includingincluding regd ?
    CommentQuote
  • Also the registered RERA is going to expire in December 2018. Will there by an extension or if not will there be an issue if the amentities are not completed.

How about the amentities of different Saroj Project. Are they completed as promised??

This will be case with major builders. Once possession is given, even owners are happy and do not much care about following up with the builder on these

CommentQuote