If you are looking for Cheap, yet world class flats for your new home, then you have come to the correct place.

Suncity Gloria:
A Flagship product of reputed builder Corporate Leisure (CLPD) is offering flats for about 600 - 1000 rupees lesser than market rate. I wanted to know how they can do so. I met them and asked the same question.

The land on which Suncity Gloria is coming up is their own land and they do not have to pay for the land. Hence the prices are cheap. If it is from any other flying builder, then it would cost you at-least 1000 rupees more than this.

I immediately booked one. When you will visit them?

PS: Because they are launching the lowest price homes, few people has started negative propaganda against them. I am sure you will see that also.

The best way to deal with it is meet the builder and get clarity for all your doubts (if at all you have any)
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Doubt.. I have a question? How much is he paying you?..
    C'mon.. I have nothing against the builder.. but this is stupid marketing..

Originally Posted by useriblur
    If you are looking for Cheap, yet world class flats for your new home, then you have come to the correct place.

Suncity Gloria:
    A Flagship product of reputed builder Corporate Leisure (CLPD) is offering flats for about 600 - 1000 rupees lesser than market rate. I wanted to know how they can do so. I met them and asked the same question.

The land on which Suncity Gloria is coming up is their own land and they do not have to pay for the land. Hence the prices are cheap. If it is from any other flying builder, then it would cost you at-least 1000 rupees more than this.

I immediately booked one. When you will visit them?

PS: Because they are launching the lowest price homes, few people has started negative propaganda against them. I am sure you will see that also.

The best way to deal with it is meet the builder and get clarity for all your doubts (if at all you have any)
    CommentQuote
  • me too, having same doubts.. what makes one offer rs.1000 lesser than market price?
    CommentQuote
  • Ultimately its your Call

Dear Friends,

Its your call ultimately. I bought one flat there and thought to convey all that what I experienced.

Its your call friends.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are a real end user then you would'nt be posting so many threads with full details in favour of gloria and doing all GAGA for builder
    CommentQuote
  • Enough of marketing

Dude, I cant believe you are so naive. This is 2010 and you think people cant understand who is marketing and who is not? You might be fresh out of college or has never used these kind of forums before. Also it is not right to market something in the name of end user. Those are not business ethics. So come out in open and say 'I want to market these flats. They are good ones.' Then its acceptable. Otherwise please stop abusing this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I think the important thing here is cheap.

CHEAP FLATS BY CHEAP BUILDER. Read this.

Suncity Gloria – What builder is not telling you – KPTCL/BWSSB deposit | suncitygloria
    CommentQuote
  • I read user iblur's reply. I sometimes wonder only if the builder had spent his time making good apartments instead of visiting forums and writing junk.

Read this for more information. suncity gloria | Reviews opinion pros and cons of Suncity Gloria by CLPD at Sarjapur road
    CommentQuote
  • Frund alert... Stay away from suncity builder!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Another example of marketing strategies

new project
    CommentQuote