Any ideas

Is it worth investing 60Lakh for a 2BHK for a tier 1 builder...

Please suggest me the alternatives

The builder is a tier 1 builder and location is near marathhalli

Regards
Lee
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • questions
    1)which builder is this project from?
    2) Is it a ready to occupy?
    3)how much % of EMI will u have to pay for this?
    4)Is your net worth such that, you can pay the loan off in the event of stoppage of monthly cash flow?
    CommentQuote
  • 60l property
    48l loan
    50,000 EMI
    if you give it on rent, 10-15K rent
    so, If you letting it out for rent, you are paying 35K per month from our own pocket for a depreciating asset
    If you stay in that apartment, you are shelling 50K per month for next 20 years for a place which you could hve got for 15K present times.
    Is it worth? u decide :-)
    CommentQuote
  • We are yet to see how are these properties are valued say after 15yrs. Will they go the 'bombay' way or whether they will be valued purely on the basis of 'brick and mortar' which is ofcourse a depreciating asset.

Think of it, many people who buy a house 15-20 years old, eventually end up razing the old structure to the ground and constructing their own stuff which means that you primarily pay for the land and not the construction.

With the upcoming supply of land and the expansion of the city towards north (and ofcourse the 'low growth' period in coming years for IT) -- land and 'new' apartments will be in plenty for at least next 10 years at least. So I am more inclined to believe that bangalore will not go the mumbai way (where there is no land), which means these flats which are being sold for huge amounts these days will be truely depreciating assets in the years to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in commerical real estate

Would you consider in investing in commercial real estate. I have a retail space in a popular shopping mall in Bangalore which is currently fetching a rent of 30K per month and i am trying to sell the same for 75Lakhs.

Originally Posted by sniper2k7
    Any ideas

Is it worth investing 60Lakh for a 2BHK for a tier 1 builder...

Please suggest me the alternatives

The builder is a tier 1 builder and location is near marathhalli

Regards
    Lee
    CommentQuote