Hi All,
How is PSR ICON VALLEY situated at Jigani Anekal road ? Current rate he quoted was Rs 675 /sqft negotiable.
Visit http://focusbmrdaplots.in/ for more details?

How is the reputation of this developers? ANy other projects they have done earlier? They told they got BMRDA approval for this and this is a gated community.

Anybody invested in this? Is it worth to invest in this?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was planning to buy a plot here at 600 psft couple of months back. But when i went to IDBI and LIC HFL they told me that the project is NOT yet approved.

But the Builder told me that it is alresdy approved. I asked him the approval letter and he started stories and i backed out.

moreover i felt that HOSUR MAIN ROAD may grow faster as an INVESTMENT OPTION OR RESIDENTIAL OPTION as comapred to JIGANI--ANEKAL ROAD. So i dropped my plans.

hope this helps.

thanks
    Vamsee
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vamsee. This definately helps....
    Originally Posted by vamsee
    I was planning to buy a plot here at 600 psft couple of months back. But when i went to IDBI and LIC HFL they told me that the project is NOT yet approved.

But the Builder told me that it is alresdy approved. I asked him the approval letter and he started stories and i backed out.

moreover i felt that HOSUR MAIN ROAD may grow faster as an INVESTMENT OPTION OR RESIDENTIAL OPTION as comapred to JIGANI--ANEKAL ROAD. So i dropped my plans.

hope this helps.

thanks
    Vamsee
    CommentQuote
  • ANybody planning to buy here. i have enquired and they are saying 700-800 RS now. Let me know is this genuine and worth buying here.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current running rate for this property per sqft now?
    CommentQuote
  • i have checked up there its around Rs 800 per sft there
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest folks not to invest in PSR ICON VALLEY as this is not very reputed builder and most importantly this is in Jigani Anekal road and very interior, not a best investment for returns as well as for construction of house.
    Rather Invest in Chandapura- Anekal belt if someone is keen on that part of blore. Projects such as SRR homes - prelaunch which is opp to alliance business school, project Lotus from JS homes, Jr housing project, etc.. are all good. Dont ever go for a non repute ones as the civilisation to come will take ages....
    Go for the project which has VILLA Projects... NOT the VILLA PLOTS..
    CommentQuote