Hi -

Have come across Ashish Woods layout near Varthur. Has anyone purchased in this layout ? Please advise on legality of the layout. Thank you in advance.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Near Varthur? Can you please let me know where exactly it is?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Please advise if anyone bought in this project ? Thx..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price being quoted? It is in yellow belt as per the master plan. Not sure about other legal aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • It looks its BMRDA approved layout... The price is Rs. 1400/- per sqft. Please advise if any other legal verification to be done apart from BMRDA approval documents.. Thank you in advance..
    CommentQuote
  • BMRDA approval just tells that the layout is formed according to BMRDA bylaws. So BMRDA approval is not enough. You need to verify the site documents by a qualified lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • My lawyer said that the papers are very good. However I find the builder to be very slow in execution.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • iamrahulsinh3 years ago
      True, project is running since 2014 and still under construction.
  • Thank you saikatnit11;.. did you book the plot here ? Can you please elaborate your below statement ?

However I find the builder to be very slow in execution
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • iamrahulsinh3 years ago
      True, project is running since 2014 and still under construction. :(
  • Anyone booked plot in Ashish Woods? Pls message me.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone check the projects like Felicity (not available on google though but 3-4 mins drive from Kamanahalli bus stop, towards Chiktirupati) and R M Green Square in those areas? I like Felicity though.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pkkashyap2 years ago
      Hi u bought in felicity or not? I am also planning
  • May I know the price u bought at? Did u verify documentation?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • naresh83152 years ago
      Yes I verified... Few daysback ... Done with registration