Sort by :
Filter by :
- Go with Axis Bank, it's service is best
In Sbi u will keep going for plenty of paper work etcCommentQuote0Flag
- Chose bank that doesn't bundle insurance and offers online part payment. Bajaj should qualify.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by padamchhabraI'm planning to go for a home loan worth Rs.35L. I have checked many online portals like Dialabank and Deal4loans. The best rate of interest I have got is from SBI and Bajaj at 9.50%.
But I am seeking for more information and advice because it is a big decision for me.
So please help me in getting the best deal.
Sir, I think that the HDFC Bank is providing home loans @9.45% . I checked both the websites mentioned above. You should give a call at Dialabank. I believe they assist on their helpline too.
You can ask if the HDFC provides one of the lowest interest ratesCommentQuote0Flag
- Go for SBI. All the process is hectic but you will never regret in future. All the verification done by SBI is too strict and only approve loan if all the paper works in place. As a buyer that is safe option. You can`t verify each and every paperwork related to property.
Other banks approves loan even there is deviation because they know they can get back money from U even something goes wrong.CommentQuote0Flag
- I agree with write2bapun;. SBI is great. U may have to put in little more efforts to get the loan sanctioned in time at the initial stage. To get approval of loan faster, U may check with the builder, if his project is approved by SBI, then the documentation part will be little faster and the builder will give all the required documents in first instance and may also extend all necessary support. So wrt documentation especially will be remaining only about your entitlement of loan amount.CommentQuote0Flag